Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
When did the Seagulls Line reach the end of the line?

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
12 Kipling Ave Bath. You can pay him a visit on Google Streetview. A nice large terraced on a hill in Central Bath.

sh** you've only gone and done it now. Mr Bellotti will be v annoyed with you. Oh by the way his mobile is switched off so wouldn't bother calling him.

paul wickens

Wicko1
Dec 23, 2011
First post!

He's my local Lib Dem councillor in Bath. Lives about 200 yards down the road. Not a lot of use when we were trying to get planning permission and it was refused for some nimbyish reason. For some strange reason, I kept picturing him on top of a bonfire.

Excellent site.
Keep up the good work.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
First post!

He's my local Lib Dem councillor in Bath. Lives about 200 yards down the road. Not a lot of use when we were trying to get planning permission and it was refused for some nimbyish reason. For some strange reason, I kept picturing him on top of a bonfire.

Excellent site.
Keep up the good work.

Excellent post :amex:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Did Robbie Fowler really stick his cock in his wife's mouth? Or is that a old myth.I like to think its true and can't help liking Fowler purely for that reason...Its nice to know his missus is a f***ing old cock sucking slut .

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
First post!

Excellent site.
Keep up the good work.

Be in no doubt. We fcuking hate the barstard. Should he ever come round canvassing for your vote, be sure and tell him so. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wanky glasses

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Looking forward to Hiney's next instalment from the mouth of the snake.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Quick question? My uncle used to work for a plastics factory in Farwig lane, Bromley. The owner of that was the Brighton chairman, is this the same man as I seem to remember it being about twenty years ago. Does anybody know? just to satisfy my curiosity.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You've called the seagulls line on Brighton 8049 that's the line for Albion information every day 24 hours a day.

Now I'm really showing my age.

Followed inevitably by......"...and it's bad news for the albion..."

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
First post!

Excellent site.
Keep up the good work.

Next time you have a spare five minutes on your hands, why not pop round to complain about the state of the roads in your vicinity whilst wearing a Albion shirt. I guess the look on his face would be priceless. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here