Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Datro Fofana

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Is he better than a player with a good scoring record, who is already 'a unit' at just 18?
According to his showreels, his touch appears to be very good indeed. He reminds me of Bissouma in that he can create a lot of space with his first touch when he receives the ball. He can also knock the ball into space past a player beating him very quickly and easily with his pace and power. This kid has something special.

I like this article on a Liverpool website.

“Brighton are in talks for David Datro Fofana, according to Fabrizio Romano. Liverpool supposedly like the striker…..The fact that Brighton are in for him suggests he’s got the talent to do so, in fact. Their scouting with these young players is exceptional and their use of data analysis to find bargains takes them far. Moises Caicedo and Alexis McAllister have been brilliant signings in recent years and Fofana could be something similar.”

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
From Cote d’Ivoire to Molde! I hope he packed his thermals. Fair play to the lad taking that step as a teen though.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Probably stays on loan at Molde for the rest of the season, or possibly a loan to USG or similar level.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I see our fav media bod has chelsea signing him now. That should cheer up chelsea fans when they are going for same blokes that we are.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Well the only decent striker we have signed in 10 years is Glenn Murray and ulloa. So not really bothered about this one, their fans will get very pissed off if they continue with signings like this since they want instant success.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Meetings at Chelsea these days must be so simple……

Item 1 - transfer targets

‘Who are Brighton after ?’

……etc
Going to be tough when the answer is:-

"I don't know".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here