Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Darts

Woolfie and Ted Hankey would be better off staying big fish in the BDO pond in my opinion, they'd be also-rans in the PDC.

Adams is a man of his word and having spoken to him on many occasions, I get the feeling that he is still unimpressed about the BDO and PDC splitting. He will stay with the BDO from which he makes a good living. Both Adams and Hankey would hold their own in The PDC. I think Ted Hankey will join the PDC in 2012.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I think players from the BDO stick with it because there aren't as many tournaments so it means less travelling and more time with their families. Love the BBC's World Championship from Lakeside in January with Bobby George. Some great characters and the arena is fantastic.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Wade v Part just now is without doubt the best EVER at the Ally Pally I've ever seen.

And I've been there with my boy for the last 2 years and seen some great stuff.

Hats off to the machine and Party.

Quality. :bowdown:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Was an excellent match! Looking forward to tonights session with Anderson vs Whitlock. I do fancy Gary Anderson for it now

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Will Martin Adams not leave the BDO then? If not, Why not?

lol...Adams could not live with these boys in the PDO....you only need to look at the standard of some of the pussy that these PDO boys have on their arms compared too the rough old dogs the BBC keep showing....BDO is pikey darts.

Sep 1, 2010
God that Adrian Lewis is a Twat. I have never felt compelled to dislike a Darts player until now. Just seems a bit if a cocky wanker

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Hope Chisnall gets a Premier League spot , hopefully along with Nicholson and Hankey and already looking forward to seeing it at Brighton Centre in March

How on earth could Hearn justify given Chisnall a Premier League spot ahead of the man that beat him??...i.e Hamilton..Chisnall beat an out of salts Taylor, big deal. Nicholson is another one, all mouth and nothing to back it up. Neither deserves a place based on anything they have done on a Dart board.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I think players from the BDO stick with it because there aren't as many tournaments so it means less travelling and more time with their families. Love the BBC's World Championship from Lakeside in January with Bobby George. Some great characters and the arena is fantastic.

I really enjoyed the PDC Darts tournament on Sky, and was looking forward to the "BBC Darts" that is the BDO. However it appears the final nail in that old coffin has finally been hammered. All live evening games to be screened on ESPN only.

BBC Sport - Darts on the BBC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here