Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Dark Side of the moon

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You need more hash
Funnily enough, only tried hash a few times...never wanted to risk drugs, always worried that if I liked them I'd have to keep on them. Never done pills or powders either

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I wonder how many, like myself having never smoked a fag of dubious content, find this album self-indulgent nonsense.
Never smoked … let along anything dubious 🤨 But love DSOTM. I was too young for earlier PF albums … this one and WYWH caught me just at the right time although even then they’d been out a couple of years before I first heard them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Funnily enough, only tried hash a few times...never wanted to risk drugs, always worried that if I liked them I'd have to keep on them. Never done pills or powders either
Same, a ridiculous amount of hash, not much grass and acid a couple of times. I have done coke but it made me a bigger dickhead than I am naturally, so stopped pretty quickly. Never done pills.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Seen them 10+ times, absolutely love them, Nick Barrett and his wife Rachel are lovely, stayed at their B& B in Bude.
Not of this world is one of my favourite albums.Nicks guitar work is up there with the best.watch him from 6:40

That’s brilliant.
Bought all the albums since early 20. I think my favourite is Men who Climb Mountains
But then the latest is amazing and also Pure and Passion too.
How cool to stay at their B&B!!!

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I have only listened to 4 Floyd albums I think. DSOTM, Wish You Were Here and I own The Wall and Momentary Lapse of Reason. Out of these The Wall is my favourite.

I'll fire Spotify shortly and listen to some more of their back catalogue over the next few days.
Animals is an amazing album
Dogs is up there with the very best of Floyd stuff

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I wonder how many, like myself having never smoked a fag of dubious content, find this album self-indulgent nonsense.
Everyone has an opinion
DSOTM has been a massive album for many years. I love it stone cold sober or non smoking.
You don't. Fair enough. What do you like?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here