Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dante Vanzeir (22) - Union SG

AlbionInUs

Oct 11, 2019
US
Scored 2 tonight with Union SG. 9 so far in 9 games. Looks equal to, if not better than Percy Tau, and he is 2 years younger.
C9C2C7B3-1512-4E14-8CAD-C9F241528036.jpeg

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ah the Belgium second division that'll instantly dry out the wet lettuces, on here.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Hmmm... I would give it a few more games before leaping to conclusions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Look when the post was last made.

You mean we were bibbling about strikers a whole year ago.

I find that hard to believe. :lol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why on earth bounce that today - we can't do anything about it until January, can we? (Unless USG have terminated his contract and he's a free agent, I guess). Anyway, what's the stats update on the early promise?

AlbionInUs

Oct 11, 2019
US
Why on earth bounce that today - we can't do anything about it until January, can we? (Unless USG have terminated his contract and he's a free agent, I guess). Anyway, what's the stats update on the early promise?

Still early days obviously, but in 32 Jupiler Pro League performances, Tau scored 7 and assisted 5 (aged 25/26). Vanzeir scored 5 and assisted 3 in 6 Jupiler Pro League appearances this season, and he is only 23. Wouldn’t be surprised if he moved in 1-2 seasons time, but I would wager that we are only slightly more likely to sign him than other clubs. It’s unclear how strong our partnership with USG really is; there has only been a couple of loans between the clubs so far. I don’t think USG fans really give much thought to us at all. We will see though, I think he’d be a pretty good signing at good value.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Still early days obviously, but in 32 Jupiler Pro League performances, Tau scored 7 and assisted 5 (aged 25/26). Vanzeir scored 5 and assisted 3 in 6 Jupiler Pro League appearances this season, and he is only 23. Wouldn’t be surprised if he moved in 1-2 seasons time, but I would wager that we are only slightly more likely to sign him than other clubs. It’s unclear how strong our partnership with USG really is; there has only been a couple of loans between the clubs so far. I don’t think USG fans really give much thought to us at all. We will see though, I think he’d be a pretty good signing at good value.

Unclear on the partnership? There isn’t one apart from one person owns both. If he wants to move a player from one to the other he will.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Are you joking?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bloke I know sits in the middle of the west stand reckons he’s ITK at USG says he’s dogshit.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
You do know that Bloom owns USG as well?

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
:facepalm:

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Bloom will move a player between clubs if he wants to.

I think more people than Bloom have a say. Muzo has nothing to do with Brighton and seems to have more to do with Union than Bloom. If Bloom wants to and other people agree then he will move players between clubs otherwise cracks in their Partnership might appear.

Their set-up at Union is working superbly so he might not want to create those cracks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here