Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Welbeck, should we? [18/10: we did - one year deal] - *** NEW ONE YEAR DEAL ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
El Pres posted something interesting on Twitter yesterday - indicating a number of mortgages against the parent company of Brighton & Hove Albion had been settled with Barclays very recently. May of course be planned but I wonder if we have preferred to settle some of these 'debts' as a priority because of COVID

Apologies if I'm being dumb but what do you mean by mortgages?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Last season:

Lallana: 8 starts in all comps, 14 appearances as sub, 1 goal ( v Manchester United).

Wellbeck: 10 starts, 10 sub appearances, 3 goals (v Swansea, Norwich, Arsenal)..

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
He just didnt look interested 90% of the time he was at Watford, did very little apart from that bicycle kick.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Deacon Blue?

Neither Deacon Blue, nor Danny Wilson were one hit wonders. Nor were they indie bands in the true sense of the word, both being on major labels. James were an indie band (although I think that Blanco y Negro was one of those indie labels set up by a major). They weren't bland back in the day. Stutter is a fine album and their 'One Man Clapping' is one of the great underrated live albums. Johnny Yen and Burned were particular stand outs. Skulldugery on their first album was a song about insects eating someone's head from the inside. Definitely not bland back then.

By the way, it seems clear that, barring a bad injury before the deadline, we won't be signing anyone from the EFL, nor any free agents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here