Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Holla

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
There's nothing to fathom out, he doesn't know what his best team is, he doesn't play a formation to suit the players he has and he has no motivational skills what so ever. With each passing day, we are heading faster and faster toward relegation and if Bloom doesn't act fast it could be to late for anyone to come in and turn it around. Because that will take time in itself.. This season is all about just staying up now.

Starting to agree.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
How I wish we had a Horton, Grealish or Case 1st time round to call on in our present predicament they would issue bollockings on the pitch that's for sure

It is no coincidence that all these players came here with such high expectations, put in 2/3 good performances and then fell away shockingly. Hyppia has not instilled confidence in this team, his motivational skills are so evidentially poor, and it is the reason why his sacking in inevitable.

We looked clueless and devoid of confidence way back as far as that Huddersfield game away from home. I don't get all this talk of good performances and being unlucky. As far as I am aware we have been poor all season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There was an item on Danny Holla on the official website which explains ....

"“The first four or five games I played well but it was difficult because I come in straight away and had no pre-season.

“I played a lot of games which was good for me but the past few weeks I have been tired and not used to playing so many games.

“I’m not happy with how I have played in the last few games, but I have felt better over the last week and hope I can get my confidence again and play like I did at the start.”
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/holla-targets-top-form-2054011.aspx#XCyxbJ8ZHAu9wu13.99

Nice to know he's not ducking the fact that his form has dipped.

He also doesn't seem to be blaming anyone else, other than perhaps the hectic autumn schedule.

Still I'm sure others on here know better than the man himself.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How I wish we had a Horton, Grealish or Case 1st time round to call on in our present predicament they would issue bollockings on the pitch that's for sure
T'is a shame none of them would last past the handshake, in 21st century soccerball, before going for an 'early bath'.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
T'is a shame none of them would last past the handshake, in 21st century soccerball, before going for an 'early bath'.

Hah! when I read the original post my first thought was none of Horton, Grealish or Case would survive 5 minutes if our trigger happy friend Simon Hooper was Ref.

Paul Clark or Hans Kraay would have to find a completely different job.........

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Before tonight's game I was all for Holla returning to the side at the weekend, but he and Toko were totally bossed By 2 kids in midfield tonight, I would be staggered if he got back in the side in the back of tonight's display, he could not have looked anymore lazy if he tried

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Before tonight's game I was all for Holla returning to the side at the weekend, but he and Toko were totally bossed By 2 kids in midfield tonight, I would be staggered if he got back in the side in the back of tonight's display, he could not have looked anymore lazy if he tried

Even worse than Adgustein ??

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Should be playing in front of Gardner every week.
Gardner is the lazest overrated glory hunting loanee we've had for a while. He's only interested in shooting from 20 yards and taking free kicks.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
For 5-10k a week you think you'd get your arse out on the pitch and run around like someone had put fire ants down your pants ..hope you soft footballers man up cause in league 1 i think theres more chance you getting kicked up in the air #justmanupusoft unts

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hola did nothing to suggest he deserves a recall to he first team tonight. Same for McCourt. Thought Toko looks up for it though.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
There's nothing to fathom out, he doesn't know what his best team is, he doesn't play a formation to suit the players he has and he has no motivational skills what so ever. With each passing day, we are heading faster and faster toward relegation and if Bloom doesn't act fast it could be to late for anyone to come in and turn it around. Because that will take time in itself.. This season is all about just staying up now.

Could not have put it better myself.

BIN THE FINN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here