Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dan Ashworth

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Dan Asworth would probably spend it all on parachutes. From Holland.

Remind us of how many parachutes from Holland that DA has bought? Once you've done that, move on to parachutes. And, finally, try Dutch players. You'll find the answer is the same.
You can then ask the question of how many Dutch players we've signed in the last, oh say, five years when DA wasn't at the club.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Ashworth is a great addition to the club. I wonder how much involvement he had in identifying Macallister.

With him and Potter we have a great basis to build and blood young players

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
villa and Leeds both equally deluded and unbearable fanbases with a "we're massive and we can sign anyone we want" attitude and both thought/think that they'll be challenging for top 10 in their first season back purely because they were good a few decades ago. bad enough that we have to put up with being told ben white has apparently signed for leeds purely by virtue of them being massive, now we have to listen to the same bile from the villa fans over the next few weeks too. the two worst in fanbases the league, in my view. should call it el wankero when they play eachother

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Utter tosh

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
The only part of this that makes me uneasy is that if his family still love in the Midlands and he has young-ish kids his Mrs could have thrown her toys out of the pram.

Villa not short of a few bob to throw his way either.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Yeah I don’t this as anything to be concerned about.

Looks like Villa have sacked their head of recruitment and want a new technical director. I guess a change of direction. Probably throwing a bunch of names around.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I so wish Villa had gone down instead of Watford. Celebrating like they'd won the effing league, when they stayed up by one point (helped by a goal that wasn't given) after all the money they'd spent. Also: John Terry and Jack Grealish. Ugh.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Since the source of this rumour is a tweet from a twit whose chosen handle is [MENTION=26985]thatch[/MENTION]erlover, I don't view it as credible .
Ashworth is starting to see the fruits of his foundation-laying here . No reason for him to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here