Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If nothing else it's good to officially have Charlton recognised as the northern wasteland it clearly is.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Sorry it was in the Sunday People and HITC reported on it. Fair few tweets and those other sites that rehash papers/HITC.

I'm not saying any of its true, I'm saying if you believe these reports!

Loftslaces

Apr 6, 2016
Graffham
I thought he was well below par last night - gave the ball away over and over again - that being said I don't want him to go anywhere - also, it wouldn't make sense to discuss contracts with him at this time maybe in 4 weeks but not now!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I thought he was well below par last night - gave the ball away over and over again - that being said I don't want him to go anywhere - also, it wouldn't make sense to discuss contracts with him at this time maybe in 4 weeks but not now!

Far better than Beram last night. Some crucial blocks and tackles. Passing not great..but no-one's was second half.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I've loved him ever since he signed, such a terrible shame he's missed so much of his time here through injury. Has been absolutely crucial this season, he epitomises the hard work and endeavour that has oozed from our squad this season.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Followed him home (not in a stalkerish way) and turns out he lives round the corner from me. I'm going round for cuddles if we go up. He's been utterly instrumental for us this season, someone who just gets on with his work and puts a shift in. Perfect foil for Kayal and Knocky.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Followed him home (not in a stalkerish way) and turns out he lives round the corner from me. I'm going round for cuddles if we go up. He's been utterly instrumental for us this season, someone who just gets on with his work and puts a shift in. Perfect foil for Kayal and Knocky.

Blimey, the nuanced ways you can follow someone home have, heretofore, escaped me.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Had a great game tonight. Were it not for the Hemed hat trick, he'd have been a likely MoM.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Deffo.

DS is the only reason Fulham didn't take full advantage of the first 30 minutes.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Deffo.

DS is the only reason Fulham didn't take full advantage of the first 30 minutes.
Yep. Whether their possession in the first 20 mins was the gameplan or not, Dale made doubly sure they weren't going to score.

Excellent performance.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Had a great game tonight. Were it not for the Hemed hat trick, he'd have been a likely MoM.

Yeah, I'd have given him MoM anyway - thought he was absolute class. He's been excellent in the last few games, just after people were saying he was looking jaded

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here