Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens

bhafcforever

Apr 9, 2016
One of out most underrated players imao. The guy is absolute class. He's is an unsung hero. One of the players of the season for me.Its beyond me how he takes so much criticism. He is going no where.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
So laughable. He's still got over a year left so I'll start to worry if he hasn't signed this time next year!!!

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
If I was in his position I would put everything on hold until the end of the season.
We could be a premier league club by then so he could then negotiate a premier league salary.
If we are not then this may be his best and last chance to go to a premier league club.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Talk of new contracts for players at this now can cause unrest and disrupt team harmony - wouldn't surprise me if the club has done the sensible thing of putting all such talk on hold until the end of the season.

Especially given the end part of the Argus Bruno POTS piece regarding Greer, Bruno, Zamora and Calderons futures.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The link to the Sunday People on the HITC site gives a fair clue to the seriousness of this thoroughly researched piece of "journalism"
It defaults to the Sunday Mirror website

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One of out most underrated players imao. The guy is absolute class. He's is an unsung hero. One of the players of the season for me.Its beyond me how he takes so much criticism.
I'm not sure he's that underrated or unsung, or how much criticism he gets. I thought most of us rate him very highly.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Total rubbish, He has just brought a house along my road so i can't see him moving up north very soon, he is very happy here.

So did Barnes 6 months before he left, now rents it out

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If I was in his position I would put everything on hold until the end of the season.
We could be a premier league club by then so he could then negotiate a premier league salary.
If we are not then this may be his best and last chance to go to a premier league club.

This. The club won't be negotiating new contracts until we know what division we're going to be in next season.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
IF he wants to leave then now is a good time to put his name in the open so he can be checked out playing well for a team at the top. IF he wants to go back up north then he can play for a northern premier team and he won't care where we are! He will do what's best for HIM.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
If you believe reports, Dale Stephens is angling for a move back up north, having turned down numerous contract offers over the past few months, unhappy with the terms on offer.

He's got little over a year left on his current deal.

Thoughts?

- What reports?
- NUMEROUS contract offers over the past few months when we've constantly had a fair chance of getting promoted?

Where are you getting your info from?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Not saying it is rubbish but I have a source close to the man himself.

This is something I would have probably heard about and haven't

(I am not claiming to be in the know, I just happen to know a couple of people close to him who know I am Albion)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The link to the Sunday People on the HITC site gives a fair clue to the seriousness of this thoroughly researched piece of "journalism"
It defaults to the Sunday Mirror website

Probably a bit of mischief making by some northern monkey journo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here