Daily Mirror: Pulis poised for Brighton

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Tend to agree with you se20, he seems a manager who wants to do things his way or no way. With the current set up at Brighton that will never happen, although that is one 'style' I would like to change and it just not work.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Anyone who doesn't want Pulis here a manager that can keep us in the Championship are just plain stupid. He's a very good manager look what he did for Stoke and Kept Palace in the Premiership, so if this story has any truth to it I say get him in get behind him and the team and roar the Albion onto safety

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Any club in a relegation battle will draw speculation from the media. It's also free advertising for the bookies who will try to get punters to part with a little extra cash.
Would I want Tiny Penis to manage my club? Absolutely, he gets teams to play to their strengths

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I would be over the moon, my bone-dry Albion mug would runneth over. I enjoy his style of play and after the snooze-fest of Garcia, his exciting, swashbuckling football would be a real tonic. I marvelled at some of our football under Poyet, but there is more than one way to skin a cat.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Would be a great appointment for the Albion, lets hope it happens. Sooner the better.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Would he have been my first choice to replace Oscar? No. But to moan now is madness, I would frankly take anyone at all in place of Sami, and Pulis is a very successful manager and miles above what I would be happy with as a replacement for this ill fated appointment.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Someone nailed it earlier. They would offer him a lot of money to keep us up. Steady the ship and help with identifying some new players (perhaps). Like a firefighter management consultant. And from now until the end of the season bloom will look to restructure and also bringing the right man in for next season.

Is this just wishful thinking ?!?

scooter1

How soon is now?
As has already been mentioned here, Pulis is waiting for and will probably get the next Premier Lge job that comes up - Leicester I reckon. For me, I think it could be Hughton. Not sure he'd by MY first choice, but he ticks quite a few of the boxes, one of those being "affordable"

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
I'd been thinking he was a perfect candidate for a long time.

He's a bit like Big Sam, a much better manager than people realise, because he's never had the budget of a big club and yet done well everywhere.
We are Albion, and will never be a Manure, Chelski, Shitty or Arse smell.....lets get real.
He'd be worth £2.5mill a season even for us.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This is a difficult one. Always hated the way Pulis had Stoke playing (no idea how he had the Nigel's playing).

If you asked me this in the summer I would say I want him no where near my club, but after the Finn why the hell not.

As an added bonus it would piss off the scumers, doubt it's going to happen anyway just the mirror having a stab in the dark.

I thought Palace played reasonable football under Pulis. Definitely not hoofball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports