Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Outstanding month, well done lads.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Stats just are not important. There is only one important stat 1 - 0 to the Albion.

As far as I am concerned that's it we are promoted, no one is going to catch us now. We have the points and the rest will drop points. I'm going to the kitchen to get a beer.

Hooooooorah!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
WWWWWWWWLWWWDWLWWWDLDLWWWWDDWWWDWLWLDW

it just looks so gooood, what a season...

Last edited:

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
First time I've had our lads shout, 'We're Gonna Win The League!!' Two or so weeks AFTER Stains were singing they were 'Going Up' having disposed of B'Muff.

Cannot w(eight) until Rochdale!!!

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
WWWWWWWLWWWDWLWWWDLDDLWWWWDDWWWDWLWLDW

it just looks so gooood, what a season...

When we lost against MK Dons, pundits were saying we would wobble, well 24 points from 24 later. NAH

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
8 professional football matches won on the bounce. How f***ing fantastic is that. I also feel like I'm 12 again and can't stop looking at tables and form guides.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
THIRTEEN points clear with a game in hand....give us the trophy now and save the bother. :clap2: :clap2:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When we lost against MK Dons, pundits were saying we would wobble, well 24 points from 24 later. NAH
:)

I'm going to follow the advice on this thread. Get a beer and spend half an hour looking at the table.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
we are going to be mighty close to 100 points by the end of the season.....................now wouldn't that be the icing on the cake!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
THIRTEEN points clear with a game in hand....give us the trophy now and save the bother. :clap2: :clap2:

Let's not get too cocky, if plymouth go bust tomorrow, we'll only be 12 points ahead of second place Southampton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports