Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dagenham & Redbridge vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Just seen highlights on SSN. HOW THE HELL DID SAVAGE NOT SCORE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
Nice goal by Murray though.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Just seen the goal on Sky sports, good volley by Murray at the back post after what looked like a shot by Noone went astray. I think we need to buy Bas a drink though for his stunning miss! :laugh:

Maybe that's slightly harsh as when Painter saved the shot on the line he whacked it in Bas' direction who couldn't do anything with it, and watched hit the bar from 6 yards out from an open goal! :rave:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
good atmosphere as usual. Thought MUZZA Worked hard, but Kishi was immense when he came on as we had no midfield til then

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I am sure I read that we are 2 wins off automatic promotion could one of the stattos on here work it out.

I make it 3 wins , we need 92 points but this could change at the weekend if Huddersfield or Peterborough drop any points.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I make it 3 wins , we need 92 points but this could change at the weekend if Huddersfield or Peterborough drop any points.
The highest placed chasing teams are Scumhampton and Huddersfield, so for calculation purposes it doesn't make any difference what Peterborough do. So yes, it's 3 wins (92 points) to guarantee finishing above Huddersfield, while Scummers could get 95 with 10 wins. Assuming Plymouth stay afloat, as they took points off both.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
Just seen on SSN... how was that goal by Baz not given... the net bulged more than Katie's tits! Or more than... ?? Another thread becons more than a lighthouse...

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. 8 wins (most of them not even playing amazingly!), 7 of them by a single goal margin (shows the resilience of the team I guess, though would be nice to win a little more convincingly for our sanity. And best of all, our closest and most annoying rivals Southampton now have to win their two games in hand just to remain TWELVE points below us.

totally agree

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here