Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think we should go east for our next 'club' ride, but I can't plot that route, as my last ride to Eastbourne proves.
So someone else needs to pick up the gauntlet.

The nearest I can get is an Ashdown Forest north easterly route, which I'll have a go at in the near future.

In the meantime, after humiliating them in a marathon session of Uno, the kids now refuse to play with me.
So to elevate the boredom and to stop myself doing anything productive I've plotted out a northern ride:-

https://www.plotaroute.com/route/225069

From Banjo's Bridge to the palace Pier with a Beacon and Bear sting in the tail.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
How's about a one way northern ride with a wiggly route to Redhill station? I'm nowhere near clever enough to put anything sensible together but a few turns of the pedals out Horsham through Rusper brings you to a playground of Leith Hill, Box Hill, Whitedown and maybe, just maybe to Titsey Hill.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
That's 3 of us in now.

Fantasy Criterium du Dauphine

League Name: NSC Geeks
League Code: 03110419

CLOSING DATE Sunday morning.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I think we should go east for our next 'club' ride, but I can't plot that route, as my last ride to Eastbourne proves.
So someone else needs to pick up the gauntlet.

The nearest I can get is an Ashdown Forest north easterly route, which I'll have a go at in the near future.

In the meantime, after humiliating them in a marathon session of Uno, the kids now refuse to play with me.
So to elevate the boredom and to stop myself doing anything productive I've plotted out a northern ride:-

https://www.plotaroute.com/route/225069

From Banjo's Bridge to the palace Pier with a Beacon and Bear sting in the tail.

How nice of you to name THAT BRIDGE after me. :)

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I'm in the league. I've had issues on that site. Maybe I'm not alone with that.

Anyway. Penicillin seems to be working!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]. Looks like someone else fancies the ton three-peat. You had your chance to be the first but just couldn't get 18 miles onto that last ride.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Dauphiné team is in.

The most one dimensional team I've ever picked :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dauphiné team is in.

The most one dimensional team I've ever picked :)
In an attempt to back-up my Giro performance I actually gave some thought to this team.
As a result me and the residents of Niue are looking forward to this one.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here