Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Customer service

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The Guardian weekly.

I don’t really like or trust a lot of their content anymore so I wanted to stop my weekly magazine delivery and switch to The Week.

A much better publication. No frangipans or “perfect places to buy in Padstow” bollocks.

I discovered that while it was easy to sign up it online and manage almost everything about your account online…one can’t cancel online. You have to ring a number .

I tried, I ran out of patience after 15 mins of being on hold.
I cancelled the direct debit from my end instead.

Eccy thump! That’s set the twat amongst the pigeons.

Bombarded with emails telling me I can’t do that.

It appears that I very much can. So get f***ed.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The Guardian weekly.

I don’t really like or trust a lot of their content anymore so I wanted to stop my weekly magazine delivery and switch to The Week.

A much better publication. No frangipans or “perfect places to buy in Padstow” bollocks.

I discovered that while it was easy to sign up it online and manage almost everything about your account online…one can’t cancel online. You have to ring a number .

I tried, I ran out of patience after 15 mins of being on hold.
I cancelled the direct debit from my end instead.

Eccy thump! That’s set the twat amongst the pigeons.

Bombarded with emails telling me I can’t do that.

It appears that I very much can. So get f***ed.
Dunno if you have any form of contract with the Grauniad? If so, simply cancelling the DD might (read probably will) put you in breach. If they’re arsey they could put a ding on your credit file…

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Dunno if you have any form of contract with the Grauniad? If so, simply cancelling the DD might (read probably will) put you in breach. If they’re arsey they could put a ding on your credit file…
True.

It’s done now though so it’s in their hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here