Current Shareholders of the Albion

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is any of you bounders going to answer my UNBINFEST comment

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Dick Knight (with help from others) got us Falmer.

Tony Bloom paid for Falmer.

We get to sit in Falmer.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
YOU WHAT:laugh:
This is the first posts about knight for bloody ages and as far as im concerned the real saviours of this club was the fans END OF.

If you choose to worship him then good on ya,but remember others have diffrent opinions and i always said this club would never move forward with dick in charge.

All those years on here he was god but once bloom came in the truth was out:bowdown:

He ran our club like a tuck shop and had an ego the size of my cock:lolol:

Did he molest you as a child? Sleep with your wife? Run over one of your kids? Must be something to provoke this level of myopic hatred.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Its a fact, Mr Knight stepped in to save the club however due to delays he ran out of cash,although he was prepared to appoint additional directors who could provide the necessary finances to strengthen the team he did not step down as chairman which almost resulted in relegation.
Thankfully Mr.Bloom stepped in but it would appear that we still require additional directors to ensure we have the right players not only to gain promotion but also to stay in the Championship

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Its a fact, Mr Knight stepped in to save the club however due to delays he ran out of cash,although he was prepared to appoint additional directors who could provide the necessary finances to strengthen the team he did not step down as chairman which almost resulted in relegation.
Thankfully Mr.Bloom stepped in but it would appear that we still require additional directors to ensure we have the right players not only to gain promotion but also to stay in the Championship

Most of that is opinion rather than fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here