Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Tee hee, another NSC binfest

Ernest, it's all your fault :)

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
What could have, should have, might have etc didn't. What did happen is what counts is Dick Knight stepped up, as did others & ensured our survival. All of these people should be thanked for laying the foundations for the current situation so well done & thank you to them all, they shouldn't be getting slagged off every five minutes by people who didn't pull up thousands & thousands of pounds of their own money to ensure we would still have a club today.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ha ha - like shooting fish in a barrel - well done Ernest :bowdown:

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
You've not Been here long have you, may I suggest you look at some of Ernest previous posts.
May the ARS be with you !

Sweetheart, I have seen many of Ernest's posts, I just found this one very funny, as they all are. Regarding my time here, seems more important to you than me. Been a watcher for a looooooong time. Right now I have some spare time and thought I would join in the fun. Thanks for the warm welcome:lolol:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Spent 1.5 million in 10 years got that back,now will sell his shares and make a fair few quid.???

Bang

He owns 4% of a company that makes losses in seven figures year after year after year. His 4% is worth diddly squat !

And if you really think he's made money so far then you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He owns 4% of a company that makes losses in seven figures year after year after year. His 4% is worth diddly squat !

And if you really think he's made money so far then you're living in cloud cuckoo land.
You say that in 3 years time???

Christ you knight lickers crack me up:lolol:

Many love him YES

Many don't love him YES

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Many love him YES

Many don't love him YES

swear you only post about DK or shareholders, got a bit of an unhealthy obsession there

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

Many love him YES

Many don't love him YES

There is no way the Albion will make huge profits, indeed it's likely they will only break even at best. It's nothing to do with being a Knight licker it's to do with understanding that shares in a non-profitable company mean they are effectively worthless. Even if in 3 years there is £1m after tax profit and they decide to use all that profit as dividends ( which won't happen ) DK would only get just under £50k - hardly a fortune.

I've also not seen any evidence to support the figures you've quoted are correct.

How about using facts rather that pie in the sky statements that you couldn't possibly prove ?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
swear you only post about DK or shareholders, got a bit of an unhealthy obsession there
YOU WHAT:laugh:
This is the first posts about knight for bloody ages and as far as im concerned the real saviours of this club was the fans END OF.

If you choose to worship him then good on ya,but remember others have diffrent opinions and i always said this club would never move forward with dick in charge.

All those years on here he was god but once bloom came in the truth was out:bowdown:

He ran our club like a tuck shop and had an ego the size of my cock:lolol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
There is no way the Albion will make huge profits, indeed it's likely they will only break even at best. It's nothing to do with being a Knight licker it's to do with understanding that shares in a non-profitable company mean they are effectively worthless. Even if in 3 years there is £1m after tax profit and they decide to use all that profit as dividends ( which won't happen ) DK would only get just under £50k - hardly a fortune.

I've also not seen any evidence to support the figures you've quoted are correct.

How about using facts rather that pie in the sky statements that you couldn't possibly prove ?
You wouldn't say know to 50k would you:thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
You wouldn't say know to 50k would you:thumbsup:

Assuming your figures are correct I'd be pissed off only getting a £50k return on my £1.5m over 13 years ! I'd be better off keeping it in the bank - it would be easy to make 5% a year meaning in 13 years I'd have made £975,000 pre-tax.

Whatever you think of DK profiteering at the clubs expense is not something he's done. Investment not your strong point is it ? :hilton:

Last edited:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I see the better-in-the-Conference-without-him-than-in-the-Championship-with-him brigade is out in force.

Is Dick Knight gay? Because this level of vehemence I ordinarily associate with someone who made a pass at someone and got shot down?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here