Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Current favourite Albion song...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Can't we sign sing this for our new left back Stephen??

(please note, I am no way comparing the 2 players relative abilities)

I can't wait to wait to sing the obvious song when he gets a goal for us!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
The el-abd muppet one for me. Not as tuneful. But unique and funny.

When he's warming up down by the NW corner he always chuckles when he hears it. He always looks up to the north and gives a thumbs up or a clap! Very amusing.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I just love to sing along. Would be nice if everyone sung at the same time. We could make the place so loud. Boost on the players too.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I do love singing GOSBTS properly, both verses. The Stand or Fall line at the end of the second sends shivers down my spine. Myself, Carrot Cruncher, Tony Meola's Loan Spell and a few others got it going at Leeds. It didn't take off very well but hey ho. I know Notters, Muhammed I'm Hard, Hiney and a fair few others are big fans too.

I agree too with We Are Brighton. Always goes down well that one.

The Who's That Man From Argentina is another very good one because you can spin it out for ages. I'm sure there's lots on here that remember Brentford away a few seasons back when we kept "Elliot Bennett runs down the wing for me" going for most of the second half. It was a brilliant moment.

And talking of right chant, right moment - the left side, right side chant at MK Dons away when we were awful, MK Dons fans turned up in Premiership tops and Andy Whing played like his life depended on it. The chant was THE highlight of the day. You had to be there I guess.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
What is your current favourite Albion song...?

I think we have a few decent ones and could always do with a few more regardless of whether other teams sing them or not.

But Billy Buckley's is still my personal favourite, Hopefully he will bang in a couple of goals this weekend and we hear it around the ground.

Always fun to just shout out Da da da da da, without fail you get a resonce.

the 'great escape song' epecially when we played burnley and kept it going for ages was my favourite time at the amex, it almost made up for losing. i also like the cms song

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
The one thing that really hacks me off, is someone starting GOSBTS with DER DER DER DER DER DERRRRRRRRR DERRRRRRRRRRR

It's a UNIQUE song, one that no one else sings...It's got words, PROPER bloody words.
Sort it out FFS

Oh....and it's STAND OR FALL at the end. We've even got a bloody BANNER in the north stand and people still nause it up. :rant::rant::rant:

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Mackail-Smith's song is my favourite when the full version is sung.

We're the north stand is my second favourite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here