Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Current favourite Albion song...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can anyone change that last line? If nothing else, given that song's omnipresence, it is kind of ironic - if not total bollocks.

I thought it was and we don't miss Murray anymore.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Heard the Albion fans at B'ham last week sing 'there's no-one there, there's no-one there!'. Reminded me of all the away games I used to go to years ago in the bottom leagues. Rubbish song but quite funny,another rubbish song is Albion, Albion, but its the only song sung by the whole stadium so as I sit in the east, it's gotta be my fav.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Heard the Albion fans at B'ham last week sing 'there's no-one there, there's no-one there!'. Reminded me of all the away games I used to go to years ago in the bottom leagues. Rubbish song but quite funny,another rubbish song is Albion, Albion, but its the only song sung by the whole stadium so as I sit in the east, it's gotta be my fav.

Your ground's too big for you was a better one up there imo, equally childish

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Who's that man from Argentina?
Who's that man we all adore?
Ulloa is his name and he scores a goal a game
And we won't mention Murray anymore!!!

This song is great but gets sung far too often. About 10 times a game!

We seemed to have stopped singing spanish dave song as well

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We seemed to have stopped singing spanish dave song as well

I would expect that when Sapnish Dave produces something in a game, then people will sing it.

(Much as "William, william Buckley..." is only song in response to him doing something of note)

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I would expect that when Sapnish Dave produces something in a game, then people will sing it.

(Much as "William, william Buckley..." is only song in response to him doing something of note)

This is the thing players do do something of note and nothing gets sung about them but Ulloa song gets sung mid game for no reason

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
How about some new numbers?
Personally idealess at the moment. Any players or potentially the manager songs to get the place going?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Love the Ulloa song but it's sung way too quickly! I've always sung "and we don't miss Murray anymore".

Did love the Gary Dicker song sung to the Macarena :laugh:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
So here's to you Kemy Agustein, Brighton loves you more than you will knowwwwwwwwwwwww
Oh Oh Oh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

*Although this hasn't been sung yet

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Current top 5 (in no order)
-Good ol' Sussex By The Sea
-Who's that man from Argentina
-We Are Brighton
-We pay your benefits
-you burnt down your own town! (Though this one has seldom usage)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
None of them stand out for me. The ones with more than a few words are barely understandable. Beyond the second line of who's that man from Argentina', I can't make out what people are singing, and the rest are either nothing to do with the team (we're the north stand/left side, stand up if you hate palace) or generic and interchangeable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here