Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace's new kit. :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
CPFC-Kit-12-13.jpg

This is the actual kit, as advertised the other day. I think it looks great tbh.

As per your own forum, that's not the actual kit, apparently it specifically says on the Palace website that it's a mock up & actual kit may vary.

Bad luck :D

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The only lighting that should affect that kit should be that of the matches used to burn the ghastly, bloody thing.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
should have gone to [insert half decent kit brand such as errea, macron, puma, joma, nike teamwear, adidas teamwear, reebok]

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
sometimes own brand kits work...(ok beauty may be in the eye of the beholder on this one)
images

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was all ready to come on this thread thinking people would be mocking it just because it belonged to Palace but for the love of god that is HIDEOUS.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I genuinely do feel sorry for the fans that have bought a kit based on the mock-up, which looks nothing like the end product.

If errea did that to us, I'd be devastated.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its all getting a bit heated:

Chocky

What is your problem defending these shirts Andy? It's like you have an ulterior motive. The kits that were presented on the mock ups were pretty much approved by everyone myself included. How can you defend those hideous shirts that Mr Parish was modelling that are far far from the mock ups? They are totally different FFS. Your reaction to the outstanding majority that now hate it is like we've just called your mother a c*nt.

Grow up and stop the personal insults I will f**k you over every time if you want to go down that path, wanker.
:lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Stuff in Bold is made up by you.

How ironic.

Thanks for putting this Crystal Meth fan straight. Gardner must have been royally pissed off with a contract on less money after being injured playing for the club. Inigo Calderon had a career threatening hip injury but he was given another contract on the same terms with an escape clause should he be unable to return to full fitness and compete at Championship level. Clyne is going because he can earn a lot more at a Premier League club just like Zaha is.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can we take a banner to Smellhurst next season ? "SHIT KIT ? DON'T WORRY IT'S AT HOME IN THE SHIT PIT"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here