Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace's new kit. :)

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
I thought they were getting a new comedy badge; what happened to that?

Steve Parish bottled it. Its meant to be coming 13/14 season. No doubt it will be rubbish. (If it happens)

Last edited:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Anthony Gardner's contract expired. He has been offered a new one, although on reduced terms, as he will be out for the first 2 months of the season and his hamstring completely came off the bone in March.

Nathaniel Clyne was offered the largest contract of anyone at the club by a considerable distance. He wouldn't sign it as he wants to play at the top of the Premiership, and is reportedly deciding between Man United and Newcastle at this moment in time.

Wilfried Zaha isn't in advanced talks with anyone. How could he be - we haven't accepted any bids? Have you got any evidence (even paper talk?!) to justify your claim?

You made up almost everything in that post, young man.

Stuff in Bold is made up by you.

How ironic.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I and many Palace fans agree.

And in fairness, Palace had some very elegant and adventurous kits in the 1970s. The new one, however, is a dog's breakfast.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
5 years ago our stadium was far superior to yours. Now yours is far superior to ours. Won't last long though, our new stadium (as long as its a redeveloped Selhurst rather than a completely new one) will have the "old ground" feel, without the wooden seats and piss in the away end.

Then we'll be even again :)

More stuff you have made up. Please tell us where you got that info from.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I and many Palace fans agree.

The mock ups looked quite nice with the dark colours and thin lines down the middle but the actual manufactured version is horrid. Looks cheap and nasty. I'm no fan of our glow in the dark away kit but at least it doesn't look like a knock off you get in Spain.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
The mock ups looked quite nice with the dark colours and thin lines down the middle but the actual manufactured version is horrid. Looks cheap and nasty. I'm no fan of our glow in the dark away kit but at least it doesn't look like a knock off you get in Spain.

Spot on. Its how most Palace fans our feeling at this moment. But Steve Parish let people pre-order showing us the good version and then changed it to the shit version. Lots of people are not happy.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I'm disappointed with Cpfc2010. Steve Parish claimed we would be going for it this season. Signing Aaron Wilbraham, and letting our two best players (Clyne and Gardner) go is not going for it. Zaha will be off, so i have very little to be happy about.

If they can't design a decent kit, then i dread to think what our new badge will be like.

Letting Clyne go? 2010 offered him the best contract they had ever offered anyone, and he turned it down to sign for Newcastle/Man United. They couldn't have done anything more with Nathaniel.

Why do you mention Wilbraham, who has clearly been signed as a squad player, and not Joel Ward?

Quite a lot of people are disappointed with CPFC2010's kit choice. Almost NOBODY is disappointed with CPFC2010's transfer dealings so far, and the dealings to come.

Have you been banned from the BBS? I hope you have. You're a proper miserable bastard, aren't you :lolol:

Last edited:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Stuff in Bold is made up by you.

How ironic.

CPFC2010 have stated numerous times that Clyne was offered the biggest contract they have offered anyone. They said it at the fans forum, and they have said it on the BBS, and it's common knowledge now.

I'm guessing you're a trolling Brighton fan? If not, you're the most negative Palace fan I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with. I don't know if you actually went to any games last season, but in case you were thinking of attending next season, don't bother.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Steve Parish bottled it. Its meant to be coming 13/14 season. No doubt it will be rubbish. (If it happens)

tumblr_kq979vR0Hz1qzma4ho1_400.jpg

You MUST be Simon Jordan. Your irrational hatred for Steve Parish is unreal.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
12,000? But how will we cope with that when our average attendance is 15,000 and when we play big teams we reach 20,000? What about when we average 24,000 in the Premiership.

So you'd have to wait for the Premiership for a 24k average and would need a 'big team' to play to get 20k, whereas we're going to have at least 22k season tickets and an average comfortably above 24k in the Championship?

I'm so jealous.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Some serious straw clutching when comments are made about 'lighting' effecting what a truly awful kit looks like in real life.

I preferred it when you mugs came out with comments like ' All our plastics going back to watching Premiership teams'.

No wait, hang on, we are the 10 highest team in terms of season ticket sales. How many sold for Selhurst so far and how many will actually show up? No cheating now, no shows don't count!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here