Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace vs Middlesborough

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Blimey thanks SOG - done. - I see we have surpassed the differential gap of last season already :lolol:

Just another 25k to add on on Tuesday :falmer:

One for the stattos............ when was the last time we had 500k supporters through the gates in a league season because it looks to be nailed on for this year

One for the stattos............ when was the last time we had 500k supporters through the gates in a league season because it looks to be nailed on for this year

Season 1977-78 was our largest average gate = 25,264.

Season 1979-80 last time we topped 500k.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Scum to win for me. No brainier

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's a win-win-win situation for us.

Palace drop 3 points = win
Middlesbrough and Palace both drop 2 points = win
Middlesbrough drop 3 points = win

A great fixture to have scheduled for Saturday.

It's f***ing embarrassing, when a Palace thread gets more replies than the OFFICIAL Brighton match thread.

Honestly... :facepalm:

At least it's not as embarrassing as BBS setting up a special Section for us and having 13 threads currently active on us.:facepalm:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I would be interested to know your definition of a pikey, I dont think im one so maybe you can enlighten me and prove it either way?

You're the worst sort of Palarse supporter. Semi lucid seemingly in possession of a spellcheck facility and living in two houses. Here goes FYI....

The term "pikey" refers to the pikemen who were released from the kings service after the French wars of the 13th century and who turned to crime for sustenance. It may also refer to the old English Turnpikemen who were, basically, tramps who wandered about eating shit.

Semi skilled itinerants with an interest in crime and junk food? Ring any bells when you look around the holmesdale?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You're the worst sort of Palarse supporter. Semi lucid seemingly in possession of a spellcheck facility and living in two houses. Here goes FYI....

The term "pikey" refers to the pikemen who were released from the kings service after the French wars of the 13th century and who turned to crime for sustenance. It may also refer to the old English Turnpikemen who were, basically, tramps who wandered about eating shit.

Semi skilled itinerants with an interest in crime and junk food? Ring any bells when you look around the holmesdale?

Did I hit a nerve?

As for being semi-lucid, perhaps you can explain as you are either lucid or not. I live in one house but own a flat that is close to Central London which I stay in at times as I can often get called into the city during the night, are you upset by this for some reason. I do not use my spellcheck as I can actually spell.

Yes I do see a few of the people you describe at Selhurst, then again I see them at every football ground I visit.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
4 points out of our last 6. Extremely unlucky not to have won last night, completely demolished Charlton and Watford with a team that is far from first choice.

6 first teamers still to return to the squad after being injured for extended periods of time. We've been playing with a second string defense and midfield for weeks now, leading to some poor results. With our first team back in a week or two we're extremely well set for a promotion charge.

We're not all confident of finishing in the automatic promotion spots. However all but the most pessimistic fans are confident of a top 6 finish. We're simply too good to not be in the top 6.

The fact that we're 1 point off the automatic promotion spots helps too.

Just out of interest, because this fact is spouted all over these threads, who are these 6 first teamers still to return to the squad? Thanks

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
This game is apparently going to be on TV in Australia this Sat, for anyone who wants to watch another footballing masterclass online.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This game is apparently going to be on TV in Australia this Sat, for anyone who wants to watch another footballing masterclass online.

No thanks. Would rather watch Lewes v Met Police live.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Scene......My Club.
Time........Day after Watford v Palace game on TV..
Palace fan,...."Thought we played well last night and that Dobbie looks the business...don't know WHERE we got him from but another masterpiece unearthed by our manager......." QUE?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
0-0 with 3 straight reds on both sides (Muzza, Zaha, Bolasie, and Emnes, McEachran, Jutkiewicz). Hollowhead and Mowbray touchline bans. Pitch invasion leading to 10-point deductions for both clubs.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
At least it's not as embarrassing as BBS setting up a special Section for us and having 13 threads currently active on us.:facepalm:

13 threads Phallus? Not many is it considering most haven't had activity on them for some time and that over half are started by Albion anyway. Compare that to here and there are around 5 new Palace threads a day started by your fans. Embarrassing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here