Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace vs Middlesborough

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Got to get myself over to Croydon. The drugs on offer there sound wild. Are their any lasting side effects or do the hallucinations pass?

You tend to go missing after a while never to be seen again,but if your lucky to remain,you will be very loud,apparently.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
4 points out of our last 6. Extremely unlucky not to have won last night, completely demolished Charlton and Watford with a team that is far from first choice.

6 first teamers still to return to the squad after being injured for extended periods of time. We've been playing with a second string defense and midfield for weeks now, leading to some poor results. With our first team back in a week or two we're extremely well set for a promotion charge.

Hmmmmm

For what it's worth, i admire his optimism but his posts are way OTT, most Palace fans I know are realistic and think we have a fair chance of making the top 2 but are not favourites (Leicester for me) Most however are confident on reaching the PO and doing well in them.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
For what it's worth, i admire his optimism but his posts are way OTT, most Palace fans I know are realistic and think we have a fair chance of making the top 2 but are not favourites (Leicester for me) Most however are confident on reaching the PO and doing well in them.

I'd agree with that,ill take playoffs now after being 3rd favourites for relegation ,the top two is well within our reach .BHA have a decent chance too although id rather be where we are the points in the bag or in our case the 7 over them and the goal difference are worth a point too

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't comment on your hearing problems of course, but it was the whole 90 old boy..

I never understand why people feel the need to lie to themselves. What's the point.

The truth, as well you know (IF you were actually there) is that whilst Palace were genuinely very loud at the end (as loud as anyone so far, bar Leeds and Wrexham) up until the equaliser, your fans gave your team NOTHING.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
I never understand why people feel the need to lie to themselves. What's the point.

The truth, as well you know (IF you were actually there) is that whilst Palace were genuinely very loud at the end (as loud as anyone so far, bar Leeds and Wrexham) up until the equaliser, your fans gave your team NOTHING.

So why are you ? Is hypocrisy just your thing ?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I'd agree with that,ill take playoffs now after being 3rd favourites for relegation ,the top two is well within our reach .BHA have a decent chance too although id rather be where we are the points in the bag or in our case the 7 over them and the goal difference are worth a point too

Don't you get it? You're not allowed to post sensible opinions on NSC. Silly Palace fan.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Have you updated the home league attendances ? I think you've got another 25k to add on

Blimey thanks SOG - done. - I see we have surpassed the differential gap of last season already :lolol:

Just another 25k to add on on Tuesday :falmer:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Blimey thanks SOG - done. - I see we have surpassed the differential gap of last season already :lolol:

Just another 25k to add on on Tuesday :falmer:

Shame you have not passed us on the league but you cannot have everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here