Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Get over what ffs? I have been supporting Brighton for over 50 years - what has how long I’ve been a member of NSC got to do with me saying Brighton are playing really well? I have a right to voice an opinion like everyone else here without being told to sssssh because I haven’t been a member as long as you.

Thanks for making my match day a lovely experience on NSC - Sssssssh tfu yourself 😡
really ...ok ..?? apologies , its always tense when we play that lot , i just saw your joining date and thought you were another blow in ....i do apologies , again ...profusely....we offend each other regularly here ...!! :lolol:
i think you're fibbing btw but it don't matter whatever x

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is this north west stand Adam on the phone in, rushing to criticise Sanchez again. He really has it in for Big Bob.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
God I bloody hate playing Palace. Yet another 1-1 and another game we’ve completed dominated had 1 million shots and then they have like 1 attack a ball in our box and 99 times out of 100 Sanchez catches it and we win 1-0, but for some reason let’s it slip out of his hands unchallenged and of course it falls in the 6 yard box to a Palace player to nod into an open goal. Ridiculously frustrating. What can you say? We’ve seen this match many times before. We didn’t lose I suppose. We’re still having a great season, let’s not torture ourselves over this game. We are cursed against Palace!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
1676135345740.png

Btw Chelsea fans love Cucarella
Who doesn't love Cucarella? That's what she said.

This guy doesn't love Cucarella.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here