Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
ffs , ffs & ffs ....whilst i was watching the shitfuckery wigan scored which took my cashout option down from 800 bucks to 65 .......i f***ing hate palace

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Also once Sanchez realised he cocked it up/misjudged it he should have just gone with a punch, don’t know what he was doing
Which Palace player should he have punched and would Steele have scored playing with 10 men? Probably on a "Maupay" bounce.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Should have kept Maty Ryan. Play Steele next game. Sanchez has had heaps of time and he's always one game away from his next goalkeeping turd!
Maty Ryan was terrible - made every goal he conceded look like a world class goal, but wasn’t good enough.

Sanchez just needs to cut out these silly mistakes

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
We are bloody brilliant. A joy to watch. I'd be more embarrassed by that performance if I was a Palace fan.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
You won't see many more one-sided draws than that. Spawny Palace offered next to nothing but we gifted them a point.
On a positive note, the usual Palarse posters will shy away tonight. @Se20? Edit Not posters, should be plonkers.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Screenshot_2023-02-11-17-59-37-631_com.android.chrome.jpg

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Rushworth having a good season at Lincoln.

Get him in the squad next season. Sanchez knows he can drop 20 crosses and still get picked

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here