[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’m not sure you can tell from that angle, I take it that’s what’s shown on tv and someone’s grabbed- I presume the officials have a view that’s straight across?
You presume wrong. They use the images we see on the screen, it’s done that way for “transparency”

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Albion stroking the ball around nicely and dominating possession with 73%.

Guaita and VAR keeping Palace in the game. Olise had his moments. It's been a good competitive game so far.

More of the same 2nd half should see us take the lead. But alas, football's never been totally predictable.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
no way they can give that offside from that angle ....pathetic, we can apparently take pictures of plutos 3rd moon spewing frozen hydrogen into the void from 150 million miles away but we cant get a camera in line at Selhurst.....:lolol::lolol: really??
But one is an inhospitable, cold, baron, wasteland. The other is in outer space.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
We’ve played well, you can’t hook Undav at HT as he’s doing ok and I’ll whisper it but Mitoma didn’t do him any favours, if he rolls that across goal Deniz has virtually a tap in, instead he went for the Hollywood finish.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Is this watering half the pitch to give the home side an advantage ‘just part of the game’? Do we do it? Do lots of other teams do it?
Pretty much everyone does it. We certainly do.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Very confusing perspective....

1676131769218.png

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
get over it mate , yer going to need to if yer going to support Brighton and Hove Albion ..:thumbsup:
Get over what ffs? I have been supporting Brighton for over 50 years - what has how long I’ve been a member of NSC got to do with me saying Brighton are playing really well? I have a right to voice an opinion like everyone else here without being told to sssssh because I haven’t been a member as long as you.

Thanks for making my match day a lovely experience on NSC - Sssssssh tfu yourself 😡

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports