[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lawros Lip

Sep 16, 2020
Is this watering half the pitch to give the home side an advantage ‘just part of the game’? Do we do it? Do lots of other teams do it?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Good half.

Mitoma very quiet and seems to be well marshalled by Clyne (too early to say pocketed)

Ferguson on for Undav please, Deniz looks off the pace to my eyes

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
Reasonable first half dominating possession and could have been at least two goals up. however Webster did have to make a couple of great blocks to prevent Palace probably scoring. Lets hope our superiority continues and we can put the ball in the net a couple of times for the 3 points.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I don’t know what lines they were using for the VAR offside but it looks a lot closer than the lines suggest. It doesn’t look like they’ve put them in the right place!?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We've been here before haven't we?

Comfortably on top, palace barely getting a kick. Having a goal disallowed is a new development form the potter years but it&s all looking very familiar. We should absolutely win comfortably but we'll end up with nothing or a last gasp point.

I'm watching with no commentary and I can confidently say that drum is the most annoying thing I've heard at a football game since those f***ing vuvuzela's at the 2010 world cup.

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
A quality first half team performance. March and Dunk are having quality games. I think we have to get Ferguson on asap. So frustrating we’re not winning this by my god are Palace crap!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not that bad a half, should be a couple up already really. Hopefully we’ll do the business in the second half. Caicedo a bit shaky at times, Webster has done really well.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I've had over 5 years on the board. What makes time on the board give one superior knowledge of BHA?
i really don't have time for this now.....if we don't get at least a point today , even though we already deserve 3 cos we've had them all over the place , my week will be hell....oh and jog on also ...:smile:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Seriously ?

We have had Palace on the back foot since the first 5 mins - they’ve had a few chances but we’ve controlled the game - created plenty of chances and are looking the better side. We have been winning back possession quickly in their half too.

We are a different team from when we played them last - nothing about this will be typical.
Apart from the first half which was absolutely typical. Dominate, play the pricks off the pitch go in not winning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports