[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Undav Day! A chance for him to cement "instant hero" status. Much like Andone did. I'd forgive old Florin all sorts of brouhahas after the goal he bagged against them.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Waheey no Zaha for Palace. Fed up of that geezer always scoring against us and going down all the time. Come on you super Seagulls, this and Palace at home are the 2 games I don’t want to lose each season!

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Very strong team. Nothing less than a win here. And to make it better, have a look at palace’s Twitter - they’re in uproar over their team selection. Mitoma be 🔥🔥🔥 please.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Very happy with that lineup. Not worth risking Ferguson longer term if he can come on later.

No great fan of Undav (player wise seems a top guy) but his game has been slotting for fun in other leagues. And that lineup behind him is absolutely top drawer. If he can't score with they'll lot behind him he never will.

Just stand on the penalty spot and let it come to you Dennis. Let the others get it there.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Very happy with that lineup. Not worth risking Ferguson longer term if he can come on later.

No great fan of Undav (player wise seems a top guy) but his game has been slotting for fun in other leagues. And that lineup behind him is absolutely top drawer. If he can't score with they'll lot behind him he never will.

Just stand on the penalty spot and let it come to you Dennis. Let the others get it there.
That's us screwed t.hen

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Undav Day! A chance for him to cement "instant hero" status. Much like Andone did. I'd forgive old Florin all sorts of brouhahas after the goal he bagged against them.
Hmmm he might not be so keen to follow in the footsteps of Andone and...
... Maupay.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
It's a glorious place. Table Mountain dominates the skyline. The Atlantic on tap. Boulders Beach with the amiable penguins. Kirstenbosch botanical gardens with the avenue of fragrant camphor trees. Robben Island offering a genuinely humbling and fascinating experience. Any number of fabulous restaurants. Inexpensive wine with the producing towns of Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschoek (a foodie's paradise) nearby. Muizenberg Beach. Cape of Good Hope. A little further afield you have the Overberg, with the southernmost point in Africa and the quaint, quiet towns of Napier for antiques and Arniston, where you can watch the Indian Ocean breakers rolling in.

Now I want to go again... :oops:
All of the above plus what I said plus much more.

Blinkers

Jul 8, 2020
Luck T-shirt?
EA855FC8-9B2D-42D4-B640-B6A1EBD14422.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports