Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Interesting 3 way tie on BBC website 🤔
  1. Crystal Palace v Brighton v Hove Albion (15:00 GMT)
That is a thing to be fair. A stupid thing.

BB34DF94-8E89-4631-A95D-8B2250DE49CB.jpeg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Sounds interesting, tell us why (distraction required)?
It's a glorious place. Table Mountain dominates the skyline. The Atlantic on tap. Boulders Beach with the amiable penguins. Kirstenbosch botanical gardens with the avenue of fragrant camphor trees. Robben Island offering a genuinely humbling and fascinating experience. Any number of fabulous restaurants. Inexpensive wine with the producing towns of Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschoek (a foodie's paradise) nearby. Muizenberg Beach. Cape of Good Hope. A little further afield you have the Overberg, with the southernmost point in Africa and the quaint, quiet towns of Napier for antiques and Arniston, where you can watch the Indian Ocean breakers rolling in.

Now I want to go again... :oops:

Last edited:

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
They know how we are going to play. They are not good enough to fight fire with fire so will sit back but as shown against B'muff, that is no longer the guarantee of a result.
0-3 to the good guys

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
We know big Bob Sanchez is up for this. In his recent interview (on the club site) we was grinning at the prospect. The more abuse the better as far as he is concerned.

And didn't he start giving it back last season as he went down the tunnel?

Leg end.
Yeah the scum were spitting at our players and Big Bob was doing the Y arms and ready for a row. That is the man that usually looks the calmest person in the world during a match.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Envious! One of the world's great cities.
Obviously these days there is a requirement to remain vigilant regarding personal safety.... but.... it has everything, weather, beaches, scenery, mountains, green valleys full of wineries.... history, architecture, food to die for, at prices you won't believe.... eg.. 500g sirloin, chips and salad, plus 3 Windhoek bottled beers, £17

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Interesting comments from Roberto about Undav in the presser. Mentality was not right early in the season but he has spent a lot of time with him and now it's good. I wonder what that was all about?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Interesting comments from Roberto about Undav in the presser. Mentality was not right early in the season but he has spent a lot of time with him and now it's good. I wonder what that was all about?
Personal reasons I think, something to do with family.

So a move to a new country and that to deal with, will take it's toll on anyone.
I think he still has an important part to play, he is a very intelligent player and his link up play with his old team mate Mitoma is visible on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here