[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The better team has failed to win this game since the 3-1 in 2017. Tine for that to change. If we play as well as we can it could be a schooling

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Of course not, but doubt he will feature based on this
I kinda figured he wasn't going to feature on the basis that he recently injured his hamstring. I'm not going to rely on embargoed press conferences, even if they're usually right.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The fact Zaha won’t be playing was discussed at the pre match managers press conference but was embargoed until last night (supposedly). Someone (like you) was asking what was embargoed.
Its A Trap GIF

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Hopefully a decent stream for the game.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm feeling the usual nerves going into a Palace game, but also quietly confident we can get a convincing result.
I wonder what they're are feeling? Most fans don't like the prospect of playing us at the moment.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
This fixture seemed to be a huge blind spot for Potter. It’s been way too long since we’ve had the warm glow of having put the Nigels firmly in their place.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
palace fan droning on about the rivalry

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
What I can’t understand is how they think they dominated at Selhurst last season.

If that’s them dominating a home game they have low expectations.

9389EDBE-5A92-4E0C-B445-6C4D7E25BD4E.jpeg

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
What I can’t understand is how they think they dominated at Selhurst last season.

If that’s them dominating a home game they have low expectations.

View attachment 156970
To be fair they played far better in that game than they have against us for many years. They actually had a go, competed. It was like a proper football game that one. Understandable that they look back at it fondly.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I think they will try to attack more than Bournemouth, but there will also be counter attack opportunities for them and I can't see them being as wasteful as Bournemouth.

I’m not sure. I don’t know why but I’m weirdly optimistic for this one. I think the Bournemouth result finally made me think that perhaps we’ve broken an old pattern of “an unexpected/difficult win must be followed by an unexpected loss to a team lower in the table.”

And let’s be honest, we all really want to win this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports