Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Quite like Burn back in his proper place in the back three. Defence looks very solid. Worried about the total lack of speed in CM 6though - would have preferred Moder in for Bissouma, but maybe this is the evening for experience.

Or it could be a Potter ruse! Invite them into a 'weak' point, then flank the buggers....just like Hannibal at the Battle of Cannae!

Or...I may be over thinking it.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
I'm annoyed at gross in that midfield without having played for a while. Moder would of defo been a better choice, apart from dead ball stuff, can't see us winning with that team I'm afraid. I'm going to hide behind the sofa for tonites game. I'm never confident when we play these scumbags.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
- Since Biss is missing I've revised my expectations of this game, sadly.

- Glad to see Veltman will be on Zaha though. Should be fun.

- Concerned about Edouard. Will be just our luck if he scores. Hopefully he's a dud.

- Looking forward to seeing what Moder and Mac Allister can do when they inevitably come on with 15 minutes to go...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Carragher is so boring.

We could do well with set pieces tonight, them dropping Benteke and Koyate looks suicidal.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Just tuned in to Sky for pre-match - discussing Arsenal/Tot. Muted and went to 5 live. Talking Arse / Tot? Might discuss tonight's game at 8pm? BBC Sussex - Ahh dulcet tones of Glenn. :)

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
This is crap switched on at 20 past seven have not heard Brighton or Crystal Palace mentioned. Back to being a team like Brighton. Coverage is crap.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Can't stand the Scouse accent anyway, but Carragher is hurting my ears and sucking the life out of me.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I like Carragher. Spitting was absolutely disgusting mind. Why are people moaning about the coverage??!! It's always the same on MNF.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Our front 3 can have a lot of joy tonight. We need to win a lot of corners too. They will be bricking it.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
This is crap switched on at 20 past seven have not heard Brighton or Crystal Palace mentioned. Back to being a team like Brighton. Coverage is crap.

You missed the opening analysis on us then. I dont normally watch MNF but I think this is the normal format where they talk about the weekend fixtures after an initial preface of the evening game

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Love the Moose, he's rebranding this game as 'el Gatwicko'.

:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Right, enough of my negative thoughts, we can do this. We have a great manager, are in our third year of Potterball and we have some excellent players. Palace are a team in transition, let’s quieten the crowd and stuff the ****ers!

D

Deleted member 2719

Few reports doing the rounds Brighton fans have accidentally attacked other Brighton fans and it’s getting lively ???

Brighton fans attacking Brighton fans you say.......are you sure you didn't see this in the bearpit?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Tony's pissed already!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here