Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
5-2-3 as expected.

Veltman RWB, Cucurella LWB, Gross CM with Lallana, wonder who’s going to be the more defensive of the two and sitting in front of the back three.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Do not like that team at all but whenever I say that we win and they surprise me so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Oh Biss, Oh Biss. That said, would never rule out a Gross assist. We're going to murder them from set pieces. Need to watch that poser Gallagher breaking into the area (and diving - see that thread) but come on!

Funnily enough, think Biss would have gone a bit mental in this game plus having a dodgy knee.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Well, the jobs a bit harder, but it's still a good enough team to do the business.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
No Biss or Webster is a big loss. Would have also preferred Veltman in the back 3 instead of Burn, and Solly or Lamptey at RWB.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Don't worry guys if we lose then we have two excuses. No Bissouma obviously but Dan Burn is playing so if we lose then it's the Dan Burn Tax. Doesn't count

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Jamie carragher slagging us off ffs

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Quite like Burn back in his proper position in the back three. Defence looks very solid. Worried about the total lack of speed in CM 6though - would have preferred Moder in for Bissouma, but maybe this is the evening for experience.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Gross and Lallana in the middle? That PACE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here