Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I actually wish this wasn’t on TV, I’ll be compelled to watch but I don’t actually want to.

Instead I wish I was going, I still remember walking away from the Amex following that semi feeling like hibernating. I thought then that we’d never get the chance to really get our own back, this isn’t quite the same but would still be so sweet, mainly because I know Palace fans who just could not cope with it.

IF we do win tonight then a request to EVERYONE of ours is to give it ‘we’re BHA we’re top of the league’ until the floodlights go out!

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
i really wouldn't be surprised to see a surprise selection tonight in the form of Lamptey starting!

Now I don't know if I'd be surprised or not.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Nothing less than a win w/o dismissals.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
In terms the match instead of my irrational fear of watching it in my front room - just nothing silly please lads, are you listening Lewis?

I do wonder if Potter might through a curve ball in like starting Lamptey. Gross is back in the squad too.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So the rail companies have laid on additional stops on the way back from Norwood. 10:16pm, 10:26 and 10:46. Someone had better tell the Met as, based on previous kettling experiences, we're not likely to start moving to the station until the last of those has left!!!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
More than 1 goal in the game
More than 5 corners for Brighton
More than 3 cards in the game

= 6.00 at Bet365. My recommendation for those into that.

Shane Duffy + Joel Veltman yellow cards = 23.00, if you are feeling adventurous.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
IF we do win tonight then a request to EVERYONE of ours is to give it ‘we’re BHA we’re top of the league’ until the floodlights go out!

Great idea, let it happen but only after the final whistle should we win.

The piss taking if we score and they peg us back will be the pits, even more so if we go on to lose.

I do know if we take the lead “We’re Brighton, we’re top of the league” will 100% be ringing out around Selhurst within seconds though :lolol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Sanchez; Lamptey, Dunk, Duffy, Burn, Cucurella; Bissouma, Lallana; Gross, Trossard; Maupay

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sanchez; Lamptey, Dunk, Duffy, Burn, Cucurella; Bissouma, Lallana; Gross, Trossard, Welbeck; Maupay

I’ll prefer Veltman over Burn, cooler head and positionally more savvy. Remember the job he did on Grealish last season and he should be more match fit than Burn. But as pointed out you have listed 12 players so it’ll probably be Lamptey/Veltman with one starting on the bench, probably Tariq. Gross on the bench too

WTF am I doing? Nobody second guesses GP. Sarmiento starts :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here