Aug 8, 2011
Only concern is if Biiss doesnt play. Obvious replacements are Gross or Lalana

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Palace games are the first ones I look for on the list - then I always spend the 24 hours before kickoff absolutely dreading it. Today is no exception.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I hate this fixture, I have supported the Albion too long to know, regardless of how we are playing, what form we are in, Palace have a habit of spawning a jammy victory over us, it is made even worse this time because of our position in the table and the potential if we manage to win, so difficult to call, you can see our usual domination and lovely football being undone buy the likes of Mr.Tumble sneaking a scrappy goal/penalty. I hope and pray we stay focused and professional and do get a decent result. Come on Albion!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Defensively we’ve been pretty strong so far, and I think we can cause them problems with set pieces. That said it’s been a long time since we’ve had.a draw and they do have home advantage so 1-1.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

:rave:

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
The recent record against them has not been good. Nasty old Zaha HaHa loves dong a number on us ( makes me wish that Ezekiel was here for this game)
But what the heck! We are enjoying our best ever start , what does past form matter?
Let’s clip those eagles wings ! :albion2:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Heading down there later feeling the dread. Palace love shatting on our parade and the possibility of us going top is ideal for them to do it again.

Hope I’m wrong.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Victory for us tonight, top of the league, and done in their backyard! Believe!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Not too bothered about tonight.
The Arsenal game for me is the big test.
That said, win tonight, win v Arsenal & then win at Norwich and those games v City & Liverpool take on a whole new meaning.

No, I lie. It's all about tonight and standing on their terrace singing a certain song with tears flowing down my cheeks.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
G Pott, G Pott, G Pott,
He's taking us to top spot, top spot, top spot,
and that's the way we like it, like it, like it,
No actually we love it, love it, love it

and repeat

:O

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Every time one of these threads is posted I go looking for the 'oppositions most famous supporter' thread.
Come on Crono, some consistency please ! Hehe.

It’s noticeable that we have had some good results when it’s been missing. Expect a thread within an hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
As much as I'd love us to win tonight and go top for that bit of club history, I'd still be happy with a point.

Both teams need no excuses to be up for this game - they're both professionals who want 3 points, they both know what a win would mean for their fans. I'm wondering who has that extra incentive based on the permutations tonight. Us to go top, or Palace to stop us going top.

I'm confident in the team, but will be watching from behind a sofa.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Expecting the worse and fully prepared for a barrage of "Top of the league? You're having a laugh!".

Still... "Sixth in the league, we're having a laugh!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here