[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Must be watching a different game, except for a couple of quick counter attacks we've looked poor. Orlandi hasn't made a decent pass yet and there seems to be a bet on between the players to see who can flick the ball the most (and fail). Let's string some passes together eh?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Thought Palace were poor - Williams looked good though and can see them targetting Calderon in the 2nd due to his needless yellow.

Other than that, we're battering them. Just need a goal.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Mark Bright saying it is even when even the BBC feed a few paragraphs earlier gave us the better of the first half.

Tool.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Had two screaming kids (not both mine) and absent wife for the first half. What's going on?

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Must be watching a different game, except for a couple of quick counter attacks we've looked poor. Orlandi hasn't made a decent pass yet and there seems to be a bet on between the players to see who can flick the ball the most (and fail). Let's string some passes together eh?

But we seem to thrive on a wider pitch that Selhurst. I think we've done very okay, but I have had 4 pints. And counting

D

Deleted member 2719

BBC says that Calderon was the first to go into the book, clearly forgetting about Jedinak. In other BBC items, Rio Ferdinand seems to be cheering on Palace via Twitter. Simply underlines his "cock" status.

Rio is the king of Cocks and can't see anyone ever taking that of him.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Afternoon/evening everyone. Very decent first half.

But...God these games are TORTURE. I wouldn't want to check my heart rate at the moment. I think I need a lie down.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
At least that first half has provided an answer to the age old question of "Who ate all the pies?" in the form of Neil Shipperley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports