Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton And Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
C'mon Albion
we can do this

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Whos going to be hiding behind the sofa lol
Well, this is what I hate about watching this on the PC (which is located in a workstation with doors, a chair directly in front of the keyboard and a sofa jammed in behind the chair), I have no room to pace around the room and still be able to see the screen :(

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
30 minutes....

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Well, this is what I hate about watching this on the PC (which is located in a workstation with doors, a chair directly in front of the keyboard and a sofa jammed in behind the chair), I have no room to pace around the room and still be able to see the screen :(

i have the ipad on 3g, if i start wandering who knows where i'll end up!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Slightly different over 2 games but I know what you mean though. An early goal for us will help no end.

Agreed. Saw how Watford panicked when they went behind last night. Don't want that to happen to us, so the first goal would be immense. Second best: no goals.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I feel less nervous if I go to the matches. Happy with the Albion team. A bit worried at right back as Zaha will be playing on the left and in a free role.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Jeez. Guys interviewed outside ground absolutely brimming with confidence. Wish I shared some of that. Mark McGhee on now!

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
20 mins... I'm in the USA and about to go to a meeting I can't get out of... this is unbearable!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here