Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Watford - your predictions

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Player for player it's no contest.

I think only Zaha and maybe Speroni could get into this Watford team.

Watford are superior all over the pitch. And have a far, far more tactically astute manager.

Only thing which worries me is how inexperienced Watford are and the big day might be too much for them.

But all things being equal, Watford should win comfortably.

Suits us right down to the ground, superior team and tactics ? That sounds familiar .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
How will you feel if you don't?
I have had a look on BBS and a lot of fans giving it the big one, "Oh I don't care if we lose I am going to have a good day out"
I think this statement if a true fan, is all b*llox and I think the hurt that kicks in when you have lost such an important game is horrendous.
I have been to four BHA finals and the emotion is oh so different win, lose or draw. I was on cloud nine with winning against Bristol City. I had a good day out as your fans are talking about when we drew with Man United. But losing the replay and losing to Notts County ranked with the most painful days of being a Brighton fan.
Do I need to tell you what I hope for all your fans tomorrow?:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

We had the same sort of run up when we played West Ham. Sneaked in on the last day, then won the 2 leg semi away at fancied Sunderland.
Of course it would be great to win, the finances would sort out the stadium, but to get stuffed most weeks wouldn't be enjoyable.
I honestly believe the fans and team are quite relaxed about the whole day, and with Lloyd "paper" Doyley poo pooing Zaha in the build up ,is just great !

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Player for player it's no contest.

I think only Zaha and maybe Speroni could get into this Watford team.

Watford are superior all over the pitch. And have a far, far more tactically astute manager.

Only thing which worries me is how inexperienced Watford are and the big day might be too much for them.

But all things being equal, Watford should win comfortably.

Speroni, Jedinak, Ward, Williams, Zaha and Murray would get into the Watford team. Unfortunately we're without Murray so we'll be relying massively on Zaha again.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Just saw a car, in south London, with pikey Palace flags on the roof. Felt a little queasy.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Just saw a car, in south London, with pikey Palace flags on the roof. Felt a little queasy.

Have you seen what is in the Croydon Guardian about their players being 11 heroes? Beggars belief. Maybe they meant 11 zeroes.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
As we're one day away from the big day, I want to gauge NSC's thoughts for the outcome.
This is for what you think will be the result NOT what you hope !
Me personally, I think we might just sneak it, but it will be very close.
Over to you lot.

If Deeney and Vydra are on form, then you're in sh1t. I say 2-0 to Udinese B

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace 0 Watford 6 on the basis if we had got to Wembley we would have lost 2 nil.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Palace should have beaten Watford at Watford, despite being awful for the first half.

It will be close, really depends on whether Watford 'go for it' from the start. If they do, the I don't think pAlace' s defence will cope.

whatever you think of Holloway, he's been there before.

Push comes to shove, Watord on pens....

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
BUMP

Wasn't a bad prediction was it !

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Well done.

Quite how again every individual in the opposition threw in a stinker I don't know.

If the opposition team plays badly you can usually credit the team for making it happen but how do you explain individual performances so low again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here