Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Palace make me laugh. Despite spending fortunes are going nowhere with a complete loser in all senses of the word in charge.

Must be gutted to see how Leicester, Watford have achieved much more in less time and even Bournemouth got the same points in their first season without paying 75k a week to anyone, or signing players like Cabaye.

It's ok though as they sang songs in their cup final

I'm no palace fan, but what do you expect them to do in the league? what is actually realistic?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm no palace fan, but what do you expect them to do in the league? what is actually realistic?

Progress past relegation battles season in season out.

At Christmas most of the village idiots on here were telling us European football was realistic

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Point of order, our wages / turnover ratio is probably one of the best in the league, a lot better than Bournemouths.
I'm happy going nowhere, another season up with all the benefits that go with it, is fine in my books.

Are you a friend of Swillis - he needs one :😁

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

At Christmas most of the village idiots on here were telling us European football was realistic

For a club of our size, staying up is vital.
This season, after our fine start, has been a disappointment. After two decent finishes, we wanted to be higher this year, but alas we didn't.
We are well punching above our weight in this league, and doing ok.
You should try it one year :)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

At Christmas most of the village idiots on here were telling us European football was realistic[/QUOTE

They were never going to go down - WBA have been in the PL a lot longer and Newcastle a lot bigger and they face them every year - without serious investment you will struggle to be safe early - there are of course a few exceptions to the rule.

I would say there are only 6/7 sides that will never go down unless something massive happens.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
For a club of our size, staying up is vital.
This season, after our fine start, has been a disappointment. After two decent finishes, we wanted to be higher this year, but alas we didn't.
We are well punching above our weight in this league, and doing ok.
You should try it one year :)
We will but all in good time. Can I ask why you spend so much time on this board? Whatever you say is clearly going to get panned so why don't you trot off back to BBS where there are more like minded muppets such as your good self.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We will but all in good time. Can I ask why you spend so much time on this board? Whatever you say is clearly going to get panned so why don't you trot off back to BBS where there are more like minded muppets such as your good self.

I'm just putting a different slant on things ,for all of you living in the Brighton bubble

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I'm just putting a different slant on things ,for all of you living in the Brighton bubble
Well let me burst your bubble. Has it crossed your mind that no one gives a toss about your slant on things?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Many thousands less than us.

Thats the thing though, I really do not care. I go to watch football, not look around counting other supporters. I dont care if we sell 2000 or 20000, it genuinely does not bother me. All I know is I will be watching premier league football next season. As many of you want to be able to do.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Of course you couldn't give a monkeys. It's a bright Sunday afternoon, with plenty of time to go out and do something, but as you couldn't give a monkeys, you are logged on here, not giving a monkeys to the full.

Back to work tomorrow, long day yesterday. Whats your excuse?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thats the thing though, I really do not care. I go to watch football, not look around counting other supporters. I dont care if we sell 2000 or 20000, it genuinely does not bother me. All I know is I will be watching premier league football next season. As many of you want to be able to do.

I am proud to have Palace as a rival,so it must be 20000 please... we averaged 2500 & 3200 at Gillingham so clearly 2000 will not suffice..........yes we are trying to get to the Premier to be with you,gave it our best effort.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think you will find that he is a grandmother, just wondering why they are not out enjoying their Sunday.
You know more about members then me! Doesn't that tell you something..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here