Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Nice to know our cup final meant so much to you lot, it was quite gutting to lose but not so unexpected.
We were in good spirits and made loads of noise, you know that stuff that you only managed at one game this season, Its called atmosphere. Even then it was after Middlesbrough and SW showed you how it should be done.
Lingard scored a goal, nice to see you all crowing about that. Lingard definitely a Premier league player, must have been good for his career to get some game time at lower league clubs.
All in all it has been a disappointing end to the season for us, but at least we are in the Premier league earning another 100+ million, whilst Tony has to open his cheque book again to keep you afloat. Saw a Charlton fan crowing on here as well, enjoy Division three :lol:
Anyway heres to next season and another BHA failure :vuvu: :vuvu:

Nighty Night you are a palarse gimp just be happy with that :wave:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yep who all miraculously appeared when Uncle Tony built the Amex. The new Brighton fans are like Magpies, only attracted to shiny things.
Haha that old chestnut! Come morning noon or night, win lose or draw you just can't help coming on here, just admit it, you wish you were a Brighton fan! If you ask nicely I'm sure we could have a whip round and buy you a shiny new season ticket??

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Haha that old chestnut! Come morning noon or night, win lose or draw you just can't help coming on here, just admit it, you wish you were a Brighton fan! If you ask nicely I'm sure we could have a whip round and buy you a shiny new season ticket??

No fecking way. :ohmy:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I dont know why people are giving Pardue a hard time he is welcome to join the lads in our weekly Morris dance class anytime. Dont let the OB know though as when we got the outfits we didnt pay any vat on them.

Regards

DR
You are such a good poster when you lay off criticising our club and fans. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yep who all miraculously appeared when Uncle Tony built the Amex. The new Brighton fans are like Magpies, only attracted to shiny things.
Over 20000 different Brighton fans visited the awful Withdean. Seems like they all bought season tickets for FIVE YEARS. Great one season wonder. How many season tickets have you sold or can't you get them on Groupon?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Over 20000 different Brighton fans visited the awful Withdean. Seems like they all bought season tickets for FIVE YEARS. Great one season wonder. How many season tickets have you sold or can't you get them on Groupon?

Yeah, course they did. Returning fans :bla:

I haven't the foggiest how many season tickets we have sold, mainly due to the fact I couldn't give a monkeys.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
If anybody would like a bet on our Premier league survival or your chances of promotion next season then I am open to offers?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

I haven't the foggiest how many season tickets we have sold, mainly due to the fact I couldn't give a monkeys.
Many thousands less than us.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[emoji444] You can stick your ****ing kodi up your arse! Stick your ****ing kodi up your arse, stick your ****ing kodi, stick your ****ing kodi, stick your ****ing kodi up your arrrrrse! All together now!
[emoji444]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Of course you couldn't give a monkeys. It's a bright Sunday afternoon, with plenty of time to go out and do something, but as you couldn't give a monkeys, you are logged on here, not giving a monkeys to the full.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Strange to make comments about your rival's fans then, when you claim not to be interested in your own support.

How highly convenient.

Sent straight from the boot of Lingard.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

:whistle: I read somewhere that West Ham have sold 50,000 season tickets for next season. Your sales were celebrated when you got into the prem: 5,000. We have sold over 20,000 for the last 3 years. I'm sure you know all this very well, given your apparent interest in another club, or have you joined the mailing list just to learn more about football? Either way: tinpot.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Palace make me laugh. Despite spending fortunes are going nowhere with a complete loser in all senses of the word in charge.

Must be gutted to see how Leicester, Watford have achieved much more in less time and even Bournemouth got the same points in their first season without paying 75k a week to anyone, or signing players like Cabaye.

It's ok though as they sang songs in their cup final

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Palace make me laugh. Despite spending fortunes are going nowhere with a complete loser in all senses of the word in charge.

Must be gutted to see how Leicester, Watford have achieved much more in less time and even Bournemouth got the same points in their first season without paying 75k a week to anyone, or signing players like Cabaye.

Whoa oh whoa oh,. oooooooh woo ooh and gibber gibber gruff gruff are not songs. It's the noise big manly twelve year olds make pretending they're ultras whilst ******* off about what fantastic supporters they are

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Point of order, our wages / turnover ratio is probably one of the best in the league, a lot better than Bournemouths.
I'm happy going nowhere, another season up with all the benefits that go with it, is fine in my books.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here