GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It was a very entertaining game to watch. Palace will blame the ref but they should have had a player sent off for deliberately stamping on Rashford and putting him out of the game. Dirty Bstard doing a Barton.

Also we had refereeing decisions go againt us against Boro and Shef W so there are no complaints from me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't believe Keown was saying palace should be one up after that Wickham thing when the man Utd defenders and keeper stopped as the whistle had gone 5 seconds earlier - he was very biased to palace. Ref had a good game overall although gave palace a lot...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was a very entertaining game to watch. Palace will blame the ref but they should have had a player sent off for deliberately stamping on Rashford and putting him out of the game. Dirty Bstard doing a Barton.

Also we had refereeing decisions go againt us against Boro and Shef W so there are no complaints from me.

Do not compare a few run of the mill mistakes in a game to what Dean did at Boro :)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I do get some laughs on here. Wayne Rooney is 30 years old, Captain of Manchester United and England. He is Englands record goal scorer and some on here not only wouldn't have him in the team, they wouldn't even take him! Now I have had a drink but I am not on drugs! He will start Englands first game, trust me.

Rooney keeps starting, we keep getting knocked out early.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Got the train back from the test in Leeds and met a Leeds and a Derby fan who were watching the final on sky go on the Derby lad's phone.

Despite the obvious hatred for Man U from the Leeds fan they both said that it was the worst final ever as they also hated Palace for being a shit, pointless club with awful fans and a dump of a ground.

And we all pissed ourselves at Pardew's dancing.

THIS is what other fans think of you Palace. What a great day.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can't believe Keown was saying palace should be one up after that Wickham thing when the man Utd defenders and keeper stopped as the whistle had gone 5 seconds earlier - he was very biased to palace.
Palace should have had the chance to try and score. It might have just been knocked out for a corner, or maybe they would have scored. That went against them.

Everything else went for them. They should have been down to 10 men for a start.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Who won? I didn't even know this was happening.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You didn't miss much, but, make sure you see Albion legend, Jesse Lingards goal, and the Fred Astaire Tribute act that pops up around the 77th minute

Who was playing? Was it a friendly?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Vaguely interesting even if I had trouble keeping awake.

Neither team had a focal point striker like Hemed.

Wickham tended to play wide and Rashford I didn't notice.

Rooney did very well as a second striker and Felliani shared his role. Neither team did much pressing and neither team lost the ball very much.

Man U did lump it at times. A little better when Ashley Young was on.

It did raise the queston whether the Albion actually always need a focal point striker? Certainly need a mobile second striker though.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Rooney keeps starting, we keep getting knocked out early.

Love the simplicity of your quote. Right now he is the best player we have, respected by everyone in the squad. He is our Captain and Leader. This is our best squad imo for a long time. I argue with friends about the players that have been left out. There are some good players that will not be going but I cannot argue with Roys squad so far. If he picks Wilshire and Henderson I will have trouble with that but if not I am happy to back a lucky manager.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So many ****ing palace fans in OUR pubs/!!! Got in so many rucks, whjsh I had pretty pink fairy me to crack some scroll's

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Lovely lovely stuff. One nil up then one all then when Utd down to ten men they lose in last few mins of xtra time to an ex Albion loanee.

My football faith has been restored a bit because if those cheating, spawny ***** won a major trophy and played in Europe then im so done with football.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Fortune a cocky little b**tard isn't it? Of course it had to be one of our boys who scored the winner. Well done to Lingard, class goal, Palace misery, and Manure fans pissed about Mourinhio being appointed, a crap final turned into a pretty decent one

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You bunch of muppets

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Blimey, 68 pages , and I thought none of you weren't bothered and wasn't watching it ?
Bad performance from us, but could have nicked it.
Superb support from us as normal, Utd's was what I thought it would be, touristy and corporate.
Glad we brightened your day
We move on .

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Blimey, 68 pages , and I thought none of you weren't bothered and wasn't watching it ?
Bad performance from us, but could have nicked it.
Superb support from us as normal, Utd's was what I thought it would be, touristy and corporate.
Glad we brightened your day
We move on .

Sadly missed the entire circus. Played a lovely chip on the 10th and some pleasant drives all round. Just saw Pardew's dad dance on the TV........marvellous scenes. :banana::banana:

pardew.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here