Hangleton
7cbd9be2954479778c652ad4662c2faf.jpg

Top giffing! LOL

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've disliked Utd since the mid 90s due to their success, but I've never been happier to see them win. I'm over the moon.

I have disliked them since the 60s and their overweening sense of entitlement. And then again, in spades, for their cheating win against us, the 3 deliberate hand balls and the crocking of Rambo. I respect their fans from Salford (such as John Cooper Clarke). Everything else about them I detest. Southen fan club etc. Everything except topday's win. And this means that LVG will keep his job, and consequently feck them in the cerebral cortex next season. It is a Win Win.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just doesn't feel right grinning as Manure go up the steps

I know but a long shower with plenty of disinfectant will do the trick. That and all of those nigels thinking they'd won it earlier in the game should make you feel less guilty.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
I have disliked them since the 60s and their overweening sense of entitlement. And then again, in spades, for their cheating win against us, the 3 deliberate hand balls and the crocking of Rambo. I respect their fans from Salford (such as John Cooper Clarke). Everything else about them I detest. Southen fan club etc. Everything except topday's win. And this means that LVG will keep his job, and consequently feck them in the cerebral cortex next season. It is a Win Win.

This and more , LOL

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Brighton fan in peace.

Dear Palace fans. I'd just like to say that I thought you were very unlucky today, with Clattenberg clearly denying you two certain goals by blowing too early and by denying you one clear penalty. Man United's two shots off the woodwork should never have got that far, with both players clearly deserving to have been sent off before. What with Smalling being sent off, they should have been down to 8 men. Lingaard's winner was clearly offside. I know there's rivalry between our two clubs, but it's in times like this that the greater good should prevail. Bad luck - never mind, there's always next season.

Reckon that'd be acceptable on the BBS?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Brighton fan in peace.

Dear Palace fans. I'd just like to say that I thought you were very unlucky today, with Clattenberg clearly denying you two certain goals by blowing too early and by denying you one clear penalty. Man United's two shots off the woodwork should never have got that far, with both players clearly deserving to have been sent off before. What with Smalling being sent off, they should have been down to 8 men. Lingaard's winner was clearly offside. I know there's rivalry between our two clubs, but it's in times like this that the greater good should prevail. Bad luck - never mind, there's always next season.

Reckon that'd be acceptable on the BBS?

You should also mention " it's only a game ".

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Perfect - couldn't have gone better from our point of view :lol: Especially scoring so late and them thinking they'd probably do it :lol:

I never gloat too much as it will always bite you - but all them years on here and Twitter lording it when we didn't get up & being so bothered about supporting Boro & Wednesday - ha ****ing ha - karma :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here