Crystal Palace v Arsenal score predictions

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Arsenal have a european game mid-week. Doesn't that often lead to poor results at the weekend? Perhaps a weaker team, giving their big guns a rest as it's only palace. Palace will step it up both beause it's a big team, and because they'll be convinced they owe their fans after the midweek capitulation. Is chamakh available or is he on loan and so unable to play? If he is available, I could see him wanting to prove a point.

With us on TV (which doesn't bode well for league games) in october (when we don't win since moving to the amex), in a season in which we haven't really got going, thus giving palace fans a little extra to gloat over.

It certainly looks like one of those 'football is a funny ol' game' fixtures for palace.

Thats exactly how I feel, I can see a few names rested for the Gunners. However, I'm sure that they will still have enough on the pitch to beat Palace 2-1 or 3-1. This is the best start Arsenal have had for years, they won't want to let it slip.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Arsenal to win by a solitary goal (0-1) at Smellhurst. The big Premier League clubs will treat the fixture versus Palace as a training workout and do the least possible without breaking into a sweat to take the 3 points.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Palace 1-10 Arsenal

Gayle, Chamakh (og x10).

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
They might rest Giroud after European exertions, and bring in Bendtner as back up. Given that he took one look at the Palace training ground and decided tha he'd rather play for Arsenal's reserves, it would add an extra amusing angle, if he notches a few.

Palace 0 - 4 Arsenal

Bendtner (2)
Ramsey
Rosicky

0-4 Probably looks about right :down: Oh well.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Watching Arsenal beat Palace will be akin to watching a 9 year-old schoolboy tormenting a cranefly. Each goal Palace concede will be like the boy removing one of the insect's legs in a steady, systematic torture leading to inevitable death for the manager.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Crystal Palace Football Club 0

Arsenal Football Club 7

Ozil (2)
Ramsey (2)
Mertersacker
Giroud
Bendtner

I expect Bendtner to start and rests for Özil, Giroud and Ramsey, so I reckon it'll be closer that it may otherwise have been.

0-5?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
1 - 1

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I reckon 3-1 to the arse .

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
If arsenal show same intent as they did against Norwich, this could turn into a rugby score. But I reckon 0-2 to arsenal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well Holloway has now seen how to beat Arsenal, assuming palace is on a par with Dortmund, I'm going to say 2-0 palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports