Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Arsenal score predictions

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Arsenal have a european game mid-week. Doesn't that often lead to poor results at the weekend? Perhaps a weaker team, giving their big guns a rest as it's only palace.

They might rest Giroud after European exertions, and bring in Bendtner as back up. Given that he took one look at the Palace training ground and decided tha he'd rather play for Arsenal's reserves, it would add an extra amusing angle, if he notches a few.

Palace 0 - 4 Arsenal

Bendtner (2)
Ramsey
Rosicky

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
All set up for a palarse win now thanks to this stupid thread.

I bet Watford smash us by more than what arsenal beat palarse by.

Funny I was thinking the same. I beleive Arsenal have an away match in Champions league this week, cannot see them fielding a full strengh side against Palace.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Wurzel will have to try something different. I reckon he will fire them up to try and kick Arsenal. Odds on a red card?

PG

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Palace to win 1-0. Football just works like that.

It doesn't quite work like that ! 0-0.

normally i'd agree with that view, its exactly the sort of banana skin to unsettle Arsenal. least season. this year, at least right now, they have Ozil, Ramsey and another half dozen on top form. at least 3 goals, could be a proper trousering.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Palace to win 1-0. Football just works like that.

Agreed. Bit like the time we won 1-0 at European Champions Notts Forest when we were bottom of old old Div 1

So Arsenal, tired after their classic encounter with Dortmund and mentally thinking "it's only Palace", will unconsciously take their foot off the gas and allow Palace to sneak a jammy win. That will give Palace a whole new lease of life, and fired by their new-found confidence they'll go on a massive winning run and comfortably finish mid-table.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Palace to win, don't know by how many but they have to win again sometime and this thread almost guarantees it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
do I really care what happens to either of them
OP has to much time on his hands methinks

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
do I really care what happens to either of them

Seems odd to click on a thread which couldn't have been any more clearer in what it contained......to complain that you don't care and that other people have too much time on their hands.

You'll probably read this as well, meaning you've returned to read more....

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Wenger should play the kids like he does in the League Cup and give the A Team a rest, they will be knackered after Dortmund and can beat Palace with any of their squad surely.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Then why are you commenting on a thread you don't care about?

I think it'll be 2 nil to arsenal.

Seems odd to click on a thread which couldn't have been any more clearer in what it contained......to complain that you don't care and that other people have too much time on their hands.

You'll probably read this as well, meaning you've returned to read more....

I have read it
the thread looked interesting ...........looked but was not

we seem to have gone back a season where everyone on here (or seems that way) are interested in what other teams are doing or what our EX-manager is doing .......its gone he has gone
someone talk about the Albion or is it that boring

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Agreed. Bit like the time we won 1-0 at European Champions Notts Forest when we were bottom of old old Div 1

So Arsenal, tired after their classic encounter with Dortmund and mentally thinking "it's only Palace", will unconsciously take their foot off the gas and allow Palace to sneak a jammy win. That will give Palace a whole new lease of life, and fired by their new-found confidence they'll go on a massive winning run and comfortably finish mid-table.

I follow the logic but the key word in the Prem is QUALITY. Fulham showed last night that over the 90 minutes class will out.

And with 7 defeats out of 8 it's getting to the stage where draws are not enough. Once you're cut adrift at the bottom and you need to produce wins you have to chase the game, and that means space for the opposition. You wonder whether Palace fans would take a 2-0 defeat just to avoid humiliation to leave them in better shape for following matches.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I have read it

we seem to have gone back a season where everyone on here (or seems that way) are interested in what other teams are doing or what our EX-manager is doing .......its gone he has gone

Your post makes absolutely no sense.

It was a thread titled predictions.

In the thread there are....wait for it....predictions!

And you find it different than what you expected?
and THEN you complain that we are caring about what others are doing...on a thread which clearly states its about two other teams.

:lolol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I have read it

??? This view may be worthy of you starting it's own thread? With a poll I would suggest?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here