Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace planning double raid on rivals Brighton (Merged Thread)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't mind planning for the 2014/15 season in the Championship, since I think we're going down, but I wouldn't want LuaLua or Barnes to be in those plans. They're toilet.

They're toilet yet were BETTER THAN YOUR TEAM LAST SEASON. :facepalm:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
It's Talkshite, Hopefully rubbish.

Don't rate either, And that's not because they play for you guys.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Funny how so many palace threads on here are now started by nigels so they can speak bollocks on our forums.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Obvious troll. Boring.

Apologies. I'm not trying to troll. I'm giving a genuine opinion of two players who we've been linked to who I would not be happy for us to sign. As they're your players I can see why you'd be defensive and why any negative, even if genuine, opinion would be seen as unnecessary baiting. That wasn't my intention. I appreciate that you've all seen more of the two players than me, but I would personally not be happy for Palace to sign or even pursue them. I'll leave it at that.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Apologies. I'm not trying to troll. I'm giving a genuine opinion of two players who we've been linked to who I would not be happy for us to sign. As they're your players I can see why you'd be defensive and why any negative, even if genuine, opinion would be seen as unnecessary baiting. That wasn't my intention. I appreciate that you've all seen more of the two players than me, but I would personally not be happy for Palace to sign or even pursue them. I'll leave it at that.

Barnes would replace Wilbrahim and therefore would be an improvement on your current squad.

All the time he is your target man you have no right claiming that Barnes is dogshit, because you probably have the most dogshit forward for a premier league team ever in your squad.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:laugh: Sorry, too funny!

If Hodgson wasn't the England manager and a Palace fan Winifred would never have been close to being selected over Thomas Ince who is overall a better player.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Barnes would replace Wilbrahim and therefore would be an improvement on your current squad.

All the time he is your target man you have no right claiming that Barnes is dogshit, because you probably have the most dogshit forward for a premier league team ever in your squad.

Wilbrahim is also not good enough, but Chamkha is our target man. I'm not happy with Wilbrahim as a back up (and he may even start on Sunday) but we don't need to replace him with Barnes. I'd rather we signed someone better than either.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Barnes would cost them a lot of money. Lualua can be fantastic at times, frustrating at others.

I'd say that this rumour was made up rubbish.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

This. He'd be a humungous improvement on Wilbraham.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
they're both good enough for the championship...possibly not good enough to be regular starters in a team going for promotion but would get into most sides in this league I'd imagine

Including the firestarters next season

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
KLL can go as he has an appalling attitude in my view and amazingly inconsistent as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here