Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace Away

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Sunderland fan with ST at Amex eh? :clap:

Are you a mate of the YouTube Chelsea fan who also has a ST at Amex by any chance? What about the Liverpool fan with his bag and a Brighton top?

Brighton. LOL :lolol:

Whats wrong with that, its a long way to Sunderland everyweek and I enjoy watching football in a decent stadium, which is more than can be said about my trip next Saturday - terrible team with an even worst ground.

Enjoy your season of pain

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
As a Sunderland fan we are playing there next weekend, what is normally the away pub as I thought you lot may know!

Why don't you go on a Palace forum and ask them instead of inciting the usual jealosy fueled hate comments that youll get from brighton fans?

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Cheers, used to have a season ticket when I lived up in Leeds miss those days even when I had my one for the Amex for the past 2 seasons never the same as your number 1 club

hilarious and we were told all the extra numbers at the amex were 'returning' bton fans

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Whats wrong with that, its a long way to Sunderland everyweek and I enjoy watching football in a decent stadium, which is more than can be said about my trip next Saturday - terrible team with an even worst ground.

we dont care and as bton have found out it doesn't mean you get promoted to the pl or ever will

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:thumbsup:Nice to have you watching us Tom, a proper football fan , don't listen to that Palarse tw@t.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why don't you go on a Palace forum and ask them instead of inciting the usual jealosy fueled hate comments that youll get from brighton fans?
Because, as you and your mate have demonstrated on here, you are all a bunch of *******s.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Ha! Probably doesn't want the snidey gloating hate comments he'll get on a Palace board :lolol:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Sunderland fan with ST at Amex eh? :clap:

Are you a mate of the YouTube Chelsea fan who also has a ST at Amex by any chance? What about the Liverpool fan with his bag and a Brighton top?

Brighton. LOL :lolol:

Shall we post that famous (great) photo of sir Eric Cantona doing his kung-fu kick at Selhurst, and count the amount of people wearing Man U shirts/merchandise in the palace end?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Perhaps some of the palace fans questioning our fan base can enlighten us as to why your attendances have gone up this season and where these die hard palace fans were last season when you were chasing promotion?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
hilarious and we were told all the extra numbers at the amex were 'returning' bton fans

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377339502.655648.jpg

Who'd have thought it, Man U in the home end at selhurst

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377339545.547462.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Were the extra few thousand at Selhurst last week returning Palace fans?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here