Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
But if you edit it...it isn't the original article is it? :eek:

Why spoil a good story? This is a Brighton forum, we don't want to hear good things about Zaha.

Its just a thing between me and Leighgull, where he tried to prove me wrong about something. Copied and pasted an article but edited out all the bits that actually proved me right and when he was pulled up on it just ignored everything

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
I understand that, I am sure you are busy talking to all your new found rivals in the Prem now that you one of the big boys of football, who do you consider your rivals to be now, Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs. I bet you have loads of banter with these guys on your boards?
Funnily enough, it's called having a life.

Out of interest, are you still a member on the Rochdale board?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Another pasting for the Nigels on Saturday ?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Well, for a period of years, they were in the same division as you. Surely, you should be conversing with them?

Now you see there is the difference. We probably did when we were in the same league, but I would refrain on going back and trying to be the Billy Big Bollocks just because we have gone up a division or two , unlike you and your fellow c*nts.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Can't be arsed to post much anymore, but your "fact" about Zaha is untrue.

He is in Croydon every weekend in nightclubs. He wants to come back home.

The fact that he is pissing around every weekend is the reason why Moyes does not want him returning to Palace, or joining Fat Sam or Fulham.

A move to Cardiff seems a good bet, i don't think Ole's daughter is old enough to be tagged.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Now you see there is the difference. We probably did when we were in the same league, but I would refrain on going back and trying to be the Billy Big Bollocks just because we have gone up a division or two , unlike you and your fellow c*nts.

Bloody hell !
Calm down grandad :eek:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Well said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here