Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Poo! West Ham 1 - 2 West Brom

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Poo! West Ham 1 - 1 West Brom

Don't panic yet , Sunderland play Cardiff in the 17.30 kick off. I had a chuckle yesterday on the bus into work as 4 blokes were discussing the football odds at the weekend and wondered if there was a market for over 7.5 goals in the Man City v Palarse game.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
West Ham 3 - 2 West Brom now.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
3 - 3 Splendid match though.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Anyone can raise their game for the visit of a top 2 team that was (and still is) flying at the time.

In recent weeks you have drawn with Bournemouth and Huddersfield and lost to Barnsley and Charlton. You're prob the most mediocre side in the division and I fully expect you to finish around the 10th-13th mark.

So you think the 'top teams' get beaten by mediocrity do you?
I'll wait to see if your wonderboys spank City today, THEN your cred as football genius will be marked on merit.

Hahaha!!

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Well as I have no doubt supported this team far longer than your good self, I do find it hard to take when I ask you about something I have understood to be the truth for many years, is now stated by you as a myth.
I know Mr Archer was not to be trusted but you did fail to answer my question when I asked if he was lying when he said that our beloved Goldstone was sold to pay ALL our debts. So pardon me if I ask for a little proof from someone who claims this not to be the case at all.

Oh and those records can be quickly found on the internet even by an OAP like me. IHTH.

Can you prove you have supported the Albion longer than I have? Another assumption as you have no idea who I am, as I know not who you are.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
0-0 at half time. A massive upset on the cards?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Can you prove you have supported the Albion longer than I have? Another assumption as you have no idea who I am, as I know not who you are.

You are some fan who describes himself as a managing director who states that his first Albion game was against Reading in 1968.
My first game was in 1955 at the age of 11 I am now nearly 70 it was a pretty good bet I have supported them longer than you. But I must confess to reading your profile before my post so that I can deal in facts and not hearsay which you seem to like.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You're Tony Penis, how do you approach City away?

Buoyed by Villa then must win Norwich at home on New Years Day.

He must have been tempted to take a development squad up there.
No other side in palace's league will get any points up there, so why should palace even try.

They would definitely swap 3 points against City for 3 (six) points against Norwich.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
You are some fan who describes himself as a managing director who states that his first Albion game was against Reading in 1968.
My first game was in 1956 at the age of 12 I am now nearly 70 it was a pretty good bet I have supported them longer than you. But I must confess to reading your profile before my post so that I can deal in facts and not hearsay which you seem to like.

Well, I have no need to provide you with what you seek as, in your own words you are able to find the information on the internet. You appear to be very defensive and desperate to know, are you in some way connected to these events, I was so I know exactly what I am talking about.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I doubt we'd take anybody from your squad apart from Jedinak and possibly Bolasie...and they're debatable...why would you 5hink our players would go to a shack from a palace. ...pardon the pun...

What a load of rubbish. I don't see how anyone could look at both squads and suggest that Brighton would have more than a handful of players able to get a place in a Palace matchday squad.

0-0 at half time. A massive upset on the cards?

No.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
My first game was in 1955 at the age of 11 I am now nearly 70 it was a pretty good bet I have supported them longer than you. But I must confess to reading your profile before my post so that I can deal in facts and not hearsay which you seem to like.

Despite our difference of opinion, incredibly we both share the same best Albion experience. Its now time to move on and get on with the day, have a good one.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Well, I have no need to provide you with what you seek as, in your own words you are able to find the information on the internet. You appear to be very defensive and desperate to know, are you in some way connected to these events, I was so I know exactly what I am talking about.

Still not able to back up your statement you are now resorting to trying turn my request for proof as some personal involvement by myself , wonderful, I bet your employees love your methods.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here