Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Cruelty against a young child - beggar’s belief [alleged]

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
100% correct, as a very young child I went through the care system in Worthing, and some unpleasant things happened to me including violence and abuse, that still affect me and that I have not fully worked through yet, but it is not an excuse for repeating the cycle. I try my very best to be a good father, I caught myself once being very frustrated with my daughter, who was really pushing me. I went to grab her, & stopped myself dead before my hands went around her throat...
I honestly do not know why or where it came from and I am deeply ashamed to this day.
I could see the fear in her eyes, it was like I was looking at myself when I was young.
I walked out of the room, got my car keys and drove to the top of the racecourse and sobbed my eyes out.

I can see how the circle can continue, I have never since come close to that again, now when she pushes me, which is natural, a child finding boundaries. I just simply count to ten and leave the room, I leave her to calm down and if I feel she is wrong, I simply tell her I am disappointed in her attitude or behaviour, you know what, that works.

In this unpleasant case, I feel the man (if you can call him that) maybe trying to punish the mother of the child by neglecting or abusing the son. At the end of the day, the poor child lost his life to a cold callous disturbed **** who hopefully will be dealt some kind of justice in prison, by the law of the courts but preferably by the law of the jungle.

Many parents find themselves close to losing it, it is rare for anyone to have a kid that never tests your limits, be proud that you didn't rather than ashamed that you came close.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Such a sad story. Seems to have been in the press for a while now with details most days. I think even the childs grandparent raised concerns which seemingly were not acted on with regards to safeguarding the child.

Interesting to note what posters are missing from this thread compared to the Verphy Kudi one ?

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Mrs doogie004 works in a vulnerable childrens home for the mentally , physically and sexually abused kids from broken homes and some of the stories are horrible just so sad . Sadly not enough being done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She deserves a medal and has my utmost respect. I hope she gets the emotional support she needs, because I know from working in end of life care that unresolved grief can play havoc with your wellbeing. I'm sure you help all you can, doogie004; keep an eye out for "compassion fatigue" which can creep up and suddenly hit you after years in the making. Meanwhile, I wish you and your good lady nothing but the best. We are truly blessed to have her doing what she does.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I too have not looked at the video, the case is just too upsetting.

I'll be curious to see what the case for the defence will be.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I saw this story was around, but I've not read the details because I know I will wish I hadn't. If they are guilty I hope they get the rewards they deserve.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Mrs doogie004 is a hero. I would be a wreck doing that kind of work and it takes a special kind of person to expose themself to such terrible sadness for the benefit of others. Please pass on my thanks for what she does.

(hopefully she won't find it too weird that some random on the internet called MJsGhost says thank you :))

To b clear her job role is only of a night time patrolling the landing and helping with anything they may need during the night . They so much as fart it’s recorded. Been punched , urine chucked over her , but also trained in restraints when needed when they kick off . But she is allowed access to there files so she is aware if each child , hence the sad stories surrounding them . But she does very much enjoy the job
If you can turn one around it’s great but sadly most don’t .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I read the article but was too upset by that to watch or listen.
I am surprised this has been released whilst the trial is ongoing. I really hope it doesn’t cause the trial to collapse.
I hope the jury get counselling after hearing and seeing the evidence.

Likewise…..can’t watch it.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
This has been haunting me all day.
I can only imagine how lonely, frightened and unhappy this little chap must have been.
I'm not a religious person, but right now I hope there is a better place where he will find the peace he didn't get during his short time on Earth.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Makes me sick to my stomach. Whilst I don’t condone the death penalty I hope those scumbAgs get put away and get what’s coming inside.

How could anything other than utter evil impose that on a defenceless child.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This has been haunting me all day.
I can only imagine how lonely, frightened and unhappy this little chap must have been.
I'm not a religious person, but right now I hope there is a better place where he will find the peace he didn't get during his short time on Earth.

Same here, thinking about it on and off, whilst at work and in family time.

Glad that I’m aware though, I can’t always turn away from awful stories. The poor kid’s story deserves to be known.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
These two ******** carried out the sustained torture of little Arthur over many months. In his own words, he just wanted to be loved and to have some food.

They made recordings of the torture .... Brady/Hindley- esque.

Imho Tustin comes across cold in the mug shot, pure evil.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-59489765

"A father and his partner have been found guilty of the killing of six-year-old Arthur Labinjo-Hughes.

The boy was starved and tortured by Thomas Hughes and Emma Tustin, eventually dying of a head injury while in the care of his stepmother.

Tustin shook him and banged his head on a hard surface after poisoning him with salt, the court heard.

At Coventry Crown Court, Tustin was convicted of murder and Hughes found guilty of manslaughter".

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I have no idea if these tales of what happens to beasts like this in the clink is true, but I hope it happens 10 times as bad to these ####s.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Not many things make me cry. Seeing the video of that poor little sod crying out in pain on the news tonight really made me sob.

Rest in peace little fella, i hope your step mother and father suffer as much as you did.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
That poor little lad, he never had a chance to grow up and live a normal life. B******s, may they rot in hell/jail or both.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Absolute tragedy, poor little mite. Sadly this will always happen periodically. I'm old enough to remember the Maria Colwell inquiry, another poor innocent child abused and murdered. heads were shaken and solemn vows were said that this should never happen again in our " civilised " society ... that was the 1970's and here we are again. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here