Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Cruelty against a young child - beggar’s belief [alleged]

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Innocent until, but If convicted they should be dangling on the end of a rope.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Reading that has brought tears to my eyes.
The poor little mite must have suffered terribly.
It’s a pity that we have abolished capital punishment, that pair deserve to hang.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Really wish I hadn't clicked on that link. Just the opening paragraph and the video still is gut wrenching.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sickening, Some humans are barely animals.

Wouldn’t be surprised to learn that both father and step mother have in the past been through the care system or from abusive backgrounds.
The cycle goes round sadly, but can be broken, and does not have to determine or ruin yours and others future.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The return of the death penalty can never be allowed to happen ............................... but .............................

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Really wish I hadn't clicked on that link. Just the opening paragraph and the video still is gut wrenching.

I read the article but was too upset by that to watch or listen.
I am surprised this has been released whilst the trial is ongoing. I really hope it doesn’t cause the trial to collapse.
I hope the jury get counselling after hearing and seeing the evidence.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Like others, I'm aware this video has been made public, but there's no way I'm going to watch it. Just unbearable.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020

Wouldn’t be surprised to learn that both father and step mother have in the past been through the care system or from abusive backgrounds.
The cycle goes round sadly, but can be broken, and does not have to determine or ruin yours and others future.

The system is pretty much broken, again due sadly to finaces, or lack of.

There is a national shortage of Foster carers, so children often end up staying in the care of parents who they would do better away from.

I'm really not sure what the answer is, but we do seem to have generated an underclass of people who don't care about anything, or sadly anybody...

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Wouldn't be at all surprised if you are correct and no doubt they will use their backgrounds to excuse or mitigate their behaviour. Happens all the time.

Plenty of people go through the care system without becoming abusers or killers. Unless they are suffering a serious mental illness (in which case they would not have been fit to stand trial) they know right from wrong. Their history / background should not be able to be used to diminish their horrific crimes or mitigate the penalty they suffer.

The only consolation is that child killers are made to suffer in prison and I hope they are made to suffer every day for the rest of their miserable pathetic lives.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Mrs doogie004 works in a vulnerable childrens home for the mentally , physically and sexually abused kids from broken homes and some of the stories are horrible just so sad . Sadly not enough being done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Like others, I'm aware this video has been made public, but there's no way I'm going to watch it. Just unbearable.

Me neither.

I still remember the Maria Colwell case; in case anyone thinks that child abuse/murder is a new thing this was 1973. And in Brighton.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
One of the most harrowing bits for me, of many, is that the young lad knew that being loved (and being fed) by carers existed and he was being deprived of both.

Intelligent, he was already aware of civilised humanity elsewhere.

I want to say more, but will wait for the verdicts.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Heartbreaking....he was just 6yrs old FFS, & subjected to that sort of torture. How...just HOW??...can people do that to a child? Scumbags.

Makes me want to go home and give my boys a hug & tell them I love them...even though they are 15 & 18 now. That poor lad didn't even get a chance at having a life.....:(

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Horrible. You wonder how not only one but two people in the same house are this level of batshit horrific.

This woman appears to be his stepmum rather than biological one. Wonder where she's at?

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Plenty of people go through the care system without becoming abusers or killers. Unless they are suffering a serious mental illness (in which case they would not have been fit to stand trial) they know right from wrong. Their history / background should not be able to be used to diminish their horrific crimes or mitigate the penalty they suffer.

100% correct, as a very young child I went through the care system in Worthing, and some unpleasant things happened to me including violence and abuse, that still affect me and that I have not fully worked through yet, but it is not an excuse for repeating the cycle. I try my very best to be a good father, I caught myself once being very frustrated with my daughter, who was really pushing me. I went to grab her, & stopped myself dead before my hands went around her throat...
I honestly do not know why or where it came from and I am deeply ashamed to this day.
I could see the fear in her eyes, it was like I was looking at myself when I was young.
I walked out of the room, got my car keys and drove to the top of the racecourse and sobbed my eyes out.

I can see how the circle can continue, I have never since come close to that again, now when she pushes me, which is natural, a child finding boundaries. I just simply count to ten and leave the room, I leave her to calm down and if I feel she is wrong, I simply tell her I am disappointed in her attitude or behaviour, you know what, that works.

In this unpleasant case, I feel the man (if you can call him that) maybe trying to punish the mother of the child by neglecting or abusing the son. At the end of the day, the poor child lost his life to a cold callous disturbed **** who hopefully will be dealt some kind of justice in prison, by the law of the courts but preferably by the law of the jungle.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
Mrs doogie004 works in a vulnerable childrens home for the mentally , physically and sexually abused kids from broken homes and some of the stories are horrible just so sad . Sadly not enough being done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs doogie004 is a hero. I would be a wreck doing that kind of work and it takes a special kind of person to expose themself to such terrible sadness for the benefit of others. Please pass on my thanks for what she does.

(hopefully she won't find it too weird that some random on the internet called MJsGhost says thank you :))

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Horrible. You wonder how not only one but two people in the same house are this level of batshit horrific.

This woman appears to be his stepmum rather than biological one. Wonder where she's at?

The jury was told that Arthur had been in the sole care of his father after his natural mother, Olivia Labinjo, was convicted of a killing in February 2019.

From another BBC article

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The jury was told that Arthur had been in the sole care of his father after his natural mother, Olivia Labinjo, was convicted of a killing in February 2019.

From another BBC article

Ok, maybe wouldnt have done much difference if she was around...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here