SouthCoast

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
10 engines and 50 fire-fighters at the furniture shop fire

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
this is gunna sound thick but are the police officers?
if so do you know if anything is anything is going on in bexley heath?

There have been a few photos of a wrecked police car that is apparently in Bexley Heath, no official confirmation my mate said they are expecting trouble tonight

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Shut up you f***ing moron. So your pea brain is saying this has all boiled up over the past year?? Are you really that f***ing stupid?

British Crime Survey - Incidents of violent crime.

1981 (two years into Thatcher's government): 2,074,000.
1997 (after 18 years of Tory rule): 3,885,000 (an increase of 87%), reached a peak of 4,176,000 in 1995 (an increase of 101%).
2009-10 (after over 12 years of Labour rule: 2,082,000 (a decrease of 50% on the 1995 peak).
2010-11 2,203,000 - on the rise again under the coalition...

Now who's the "f***ing moron"...?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
this is gunna sound thick but are the police officers?
if so do you know if anything is anything is going on in bexley heath?

is now kicking of in Themesmead not to far away from Bexley Heath

Wilkos and another shop on fire

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

1997 (after 18 years of Tory rule): 3,885,000 (an increase of 87%), reached a peak of 4,176,000 in 1995 (an increase of 101%).
2009-10 (after over 12 years of Labour rule: 2,082,000 (a decrease of 50% on the 1995 peak).

save your politics bullshit for another day, this has nothing to do with politics.....

It is just plain and simple mindless looting and thuggery

or can i say

So angry watching the little scumbags on the news destroying our cities, and there are still muppets saying this is some sort of political protest about cuts or about the guy who was shot! Bollox, these are justing thieving bastards destroying peoples property and homes !!!

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield

You are. Now tell us what was classed as violent crime was in 1980, and what was classed as a violent crime under Labour.

This has happened because kids have no idea of right or wrong. You watch it all kick off again over the coming weeks, when these little pricks are arrested for there actions. They are walking around genuinlly thinking they are untouchable, and nothing will happen. Because under a Labour government this is how the little pricks have been brought up. So yes times are harsh, but again, we are paying for the waste and debets of err lets think, and left wing labour governement.

It's unbelievely small minded and pathetic to blame this on a governemnt that has been in power for a year.

It's been coming for many many years, and if you want to hide behind massaged stats, then you do that, but you are kidding yourself mate.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011

u r a Pratt, Innocent peoples lives r at risk and ur trying to justify it with politics!!!!! if god forbid your son/daughter/brother/sister/mother or father was killed in this u would think differently!!!!!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
You are. Now tell us what was classed as violent crime was in 1980, and what was classed as a violent crime under Labour.

This has happened because kids have no idea of right or wrong. You watch it all kick off again over the coming weeks, when these little pricks are arrested for there actions. They are walking around genuinlly thinking they are untouchable, and nothing will happen. Because under a Labour government this is how the little pricks have been brought up. So yes times are harsh, but again, we are paying for the waste and debets of err lets think, and left wing labour governement.

It's unbelievely small minded and pathetic to blame this on a governemnt that has been in power for a year.

It's been coming for many many years, and if you want to hide behind massaged stats, then you do that, but you are kidding yourself mate.

Was I blaming the government? It was YOU who said Labour were to blame and who brought politics into this.

You called me a "f***ing moron" for saying that violent crime increased under the Tory government, when according to the statistics it is in face true. It's the measurement all politicians use - check the home office website.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm sorry, but it's hard to believe that the stuff in Croydon is not going to result in very serious injuries or worse.

I don't think this is the time to make Palace jokes about this.
THIS. by all means everything nigh on fair game but this is just f**king MENTAL

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Ok you agree, but your still pushing political propaganda on a night of shame for kids who do not care about politics.

This, totally! These rioters wouldn't give a f*** about politics and probably didn't vote. Infact, if many of them are anarchists they don't even believe in politics and wouldn't ever support Labour or Conservative.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
u r a Pratt, Innocent peoples lives r at risk and ur trying to justify it with politics!!!!! if god forbid your son/daughter/brother/sister/mother or father was killed in this u would think differently!!!!!!

Before you jump to that conclusion, can you PLEASE at least re-read what I was responding to, ie Mr Burns comment that Labour were to blame which is ridiculous. I agree with you, politics has nothing to do with this but it is also true that violent crime increases under the tories.

Why don't people actually bother to read the original posts before responding?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I agree. I was just disputing the fact that this was somehow Labour's fault, when crime and disorder always increases under the Tories.

Theresa May: We can cut police budget without risking violent unrest | UK news | guardian.co.uk
I also agree its not political, but you can't turn away from the fact, services. all services had to be cut, otherwise the country was going bust. There is no money in the pot. We have no gold reserves to bail us out. We have no strong pound to bail us out. We had to cut services, because we dont have the money to pay for them. Therefore the only way we can live over the next few years in within our means. A strange concept to some, but thats life.

Thats why i think they current governement need to order in the troops, an declare Martial Law, and shoot some of the little *****. The only way out of this is a very very hard clampdown. But the new governement is as weak on law and order as the last ramble.

If they are not very very careful, this will see the raise of the extreme right. And this weeks trouble I dont think has anything to do with race, but if its not stamped out now, then all hell could break loose in this country, and thats why the government has to stamped it out tonight, and stamp is out very very hard

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

This to many times to mention-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here